3 Disciple destroys master's virginity

third chapter

Zhou Yunyue forcefully took the nipple in her mouth and bit it fiercely, the ones that fucked him were too thick, and it almost split his whole body.

Chu Xuanyu was not angry when he was bitten, he held the boy's soft buttocks with both hands, and continued to push it inward, entering a more moist and soft place.

Zhou Yunyue trembled all over, how could he penetrate so deeply, the teeth biting the nipple lost all strength.

His body became more and more rosy and translucent, and he rested his hands on his apprentice feebly.

"Be quiet, be easy, you're going to be fucked, be easy!" His voice was not too loud, he just yelled vaguely.

But the thick ones are very reluctant to fit in the tight holes.

"I'm very light and slow, wait for me to fuck for a while, and loosen your acupoints. It will be fine." Chu Xuanyu said, his hands supported the body of the young man on his body, and controlled a few fists on the young man's body Inside and out.

The thick fists kept sliding through the tight hole, and every thrust was a test.

This was the first time for Chu Xuanyu, he was about to ejaculate almost immediately, but no, he controlled a few with his strong willpower so that he could not ejaculate immediately. He is the owner of the little cat demon in front of him, it is too bad to lose face in front of the demon pet, that is not allowed.

He doesn't fuck fast at all, but he penetrates deep. He has a huge thing, and he is about to reach the bottom of the little cat demon.

Chu Xuanyu is tall and tall, holding the little cat monster in his arms, condescending, able to see the whole figure of the little cat monster at a glance, push the little cat monster's belly with a few thick ones, at this time the little cat monster's stomach will twist It's even more fun. He naturally liked it as a kitten, and catered wantonly.

In fact, there is no kitten. Zhou Yunyue propped her hands limply on the apprentice's chest, and she couldn't sit still with a huge object stuck in her body. It was like a soldier who was shot by an arrow, and his whole body was on the verge of falling. It was as if a nail had been stuck in his buttocks, he couldn't help shaking from side to side, his buttocks twisted and turned, and instead he sucked a few of them into his body a little bit.

"Don't fuck, just pull it out a little bit." Zhou Yunyue said with his head down, his body was already aroused by desire, the little girl in front of him stood up, the hard object in the little hole kept rubbing against the soft and tender meat, The big ones seemed to be grinding away his cunt. The acupoints are not flat, there are many folds and undulations inside, and every time a few thick ones are squeezed in, the folds are flattened, and the acupoints seem to have become thicker and longer, able to withstand the invasion of hard objects.

His spiritual power has not recovered, his body has no strength, his weak body is completely leaning on his apprentice, and he still has to keep the altar clear. He has reached this level. He will definitely not confess his identity and be fucked by his apprentice. Yes, the apprentice really deserves to die! Now he is still acting so fiercely, as if he has not eaten meat for a thousand years, so he should be damned!

Zhou Yunyue was so angry that she kept cursing, but she couldn't speak out in her throat, and suppressed her voice, as if her throat had been hoarse, and she forced herself to speak out what she begged for mercy.

Chu Xuanyu was only more excited when he heard it, how could he stop, just like a monk who was born a vegetarian, he either vomited or ate a lot, he must enjoy this delicate dish in his arms Delicious ingredients.