4 The master run away and come back during estrus period

Chapter Four

Chu Xuanyu has always practiced without hard work, and now he is holding the little cat demon in his arms, as if the king is late, hugging the little cat demon very tightly, and fell asleep like this after feeling comfortable.

The two of them hugged each other very tightly, mainly because Chu Xuanyu hugged the little cat demon without leaving a single gap.

The white and tender body of the little cat demon was still exposed in the air, and Chu Xuanyu's legs were lifted up on the little cat demon's thighs to keep up.

Zhou Yunyue woke up first, looked at the blackness in front of her, was stunned, blinked her eyes, and realized that in front of her was the chest of a bad apprentice.

After thinking about it, I turned myself into a little cat demon.

The apprentice hasn't woken up yet, sleeping like a pig. He ran away wagging his tail to see how he would torment the bad apprentice afterwards.

After he turned into a beast shape, the hole hole was hidden. Otherwise, he would be bleeding while walking, and he would be chased by the bad apprentice after a while.

After returning to her cave, the spiritual power in Zhou Yunyue's body recovered very quickly, but the animal shape has not yet returned to its original shape. It had already turned into a vigorous and mighty white tiger, but now it has turned into a soft and soft tiger. The little kitten is really a little lost.

He first recovered his cultivation base. It took him a lot of effort to cultivate into a white tiger before, and it seemed that he was going to do it all over again.

When Chu Xuanyu woke up, his chest was empty, and he froze for a moment. The little cat demon was gone. He quickly got down from the bed with a look of haste. He searched all over his bamboo building, but he couldn't find a little cat demon.

Anxious, he hurriedly searched in the sect, but after he couldn't find it for a while, he also posted the task of finding the little cat demon in the mission bar of the sect, and he continued to search for the cat demon in the sect, with an anxious look on his face.

Obviously he is the one picking flowers, and now he feels like he has been picked by a flower picker.

Half a month later, Chu Xuanyu hadn't found the little cat demon, but Master sent him a message to let him go.

He is the youngest apprentice of the master, and it is the most beloved allusion that the next master may have the youngest apprentice, but his master is not like that.

Although the master has accepted seven apprentices, he doesn't discipline them very much. He lets the apprentices practice on their own, and doesn't give them much magic weapons.

Chu Xuanyu is the youngest apprentice, but his cultivation level is the highest among them. He has always been lucky and can find many magic treasures and cheats. Although he is tired, his cultivation base is not slow to improve. Respect, if you find a treasure, I will also give some to Master, not much, just to express my heart.

The master never liked to see his disciples, but now he summoned his disciples, and he was the youngest disciple he ever summoned.

Chu Xuanyu packed himself up, and with the bitterness of searching for the little cat demon for several days, he met the master.

Still as in the past, the master used the technique of concealing his appearance, with smooth white hair, even if he couldn't see his appearance, it also had the meaning of immortality.

Chu Xuanyu has always respected his master very much. As soon as he came, he went to his master's luggage and stood at the head of the master, waiting for the master to order anything else!