11 The master rides and breastfed the apprentice

Chapter Eleven

Zhou Yunyue lay prone on the apprentice's body, and was pinched by the waist, and lifted her body up. Originally, the fog was wrapped around the body, covering it tightly, and no trace of its charm could be leaked out. Only by reaching out and touching it into the cloud, could there be a sense of touch and reality.

Now let go of all defenses and be naked, it is another style that attracts people's hearts.

After Chu Xuanyu knew that the master needs to be irrigated with energy, he is now full of heat and wants to fill the master's body. His penis is against the master's lower body. It is a very thick thing, with a child's arm It is thick and long, but the color is pink, and it is very tender at first glance.

Zhou Yunyue panicked at this moment, and felt that she was too lewd again. After letting go of her guard, she became even more ashamed, and even made up for the shame she didn't have before, and her whole body was flushed. Bright red, tender and juicy like a ripe fruit, one just wants to hold it in the mouth and taste it carefully.

"Master, this disciple didn't take a good look at you before." Chu Xuanyu looked directly at Master's eyes, and he was lying flat on the bed. At this moment, the master was condescending, Chu Xuanyu didn't feel any discomfort at all, and his eyes followed the master's eyes.

Zhou Yunyue's eyes glanced a little to the side, Chu Xuanyu's eyes followed a little bit to the side, after all, he refused to look away at all, just to follow the master's gaze like this.

Zhou Yunyue was actually embarrassed by being looked at: "Aren't you a monster or something?" How can there be such a thing.

"No. There is only Shizun, and the world can tell. Whether it is the little white cat with its belly open, or you at this moment, they are all Shizun. I only have Shizun, and there is absolutely no one else." Chu Xuanyu sincerely Dao, he really does.

Zhou Yunyue finally breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that the apprentice was no longer staring at her. There is still a huge thing pressing against him under the buttocks.

He chatted for a while, and the huge thing didn't stop, it kept sliding at the entrance of Zhou Yunyue's hole, after all, it got in half of his head, opening the hole.

It's not the first time, it's just that it's so difficult at the beginning every time.

"It's your fault that you were born so big, which made it so hard for me. If it was smaller, it would not be the start now, and it would be a waste of time." Zhou Yunyue said seriously, and the movements of riding on the apprentice were also serious.

Chu Xuanyu snorted and laughed, and held back his laughter, he didn't want to make Master feel unhappy.

"That's why I couldn't meet Master early and get along well with Master. If I knew this, I must be begging it to grow smaller every day."

"Intuit." Zhou Yunyue was so angry again, she spat at her apprentice without spitting. It was obviously him who started the conversation, but now he is angry again.

As soon as he sat down with all his strength, the giant without eyesight instantly squeezed his hole open, got in, filled his body, stretched his hole meat, and stretched his stomach. The top of his stomach was conspicuously swollen, and he twisted a few times, and the mark on his stomach moved along with it.

The two white buttocks twisted and dangled with his movements. His body frame was originally exquisite, and his buttocks were raised and fleshy. These days, his buttocks have become more fleshy. As his body swayed back and forth, his buttocks also shook very powerfully, as if he could shake his buttocks Among the voices, clang clang clang.