12 Master gets his tail fucked

Chapter Twelve

Bai Nen's elastic butt pressed against Chu Xuanyu's body uninterruptedly, and his desire rose up again and again. Master's appearance is really lovable. Fortunately, it was him. If it was someone else, Master would have He was fucked to the brink of death and couldn't even open his legs.

"Hmm. It's so comfortable." Zhou Yunyue said, he likes the feeling of irrigating his body with energy, and the feeling of being filled makes him very comfortable. He kept twisting his body and riding on it like a horse. On the apprentice's body, he actually has a vigorous demeanor like this, which is really likable.

After all, he is a cultivator who can use spiritual power to support his body. After riding a horse on his apprentice for a long time, his buttocks became red, and he half-complained: "The flesh on your body is really hard! !"

"It's all because the apprentice is not good. He was born too hard, which made the master's ass suffer." Chu Xuanyu has already done such a thing as lying to his master to bully the master and destroy the ancestors, and the words of lewdness are not the slightest bit unambiguous.

Zhou Yunyue always made him blush because his face and body were blush, because riding on his apprentice's abs was tiring.

The tail behind him also became more and more wet. It used to be a big fluffy tail, but now it is slender. As he rides, the tail is constantly swaying, the amplitude is very small, almost sticking body, ran from one side of the ass to the other.

Finally he stopped, put his palms on the disciple's body, raised his head, panted heavily, and immediately took a deep breath, his whole body turned from pink to red, it was really red up.

Chu Xuanyu felt that the meat in his acupoint was being continuously contracted. The dick he inserted into Shizun’s acupoint was bulging so badly, and was sucked tightly by such a tight acupoint that he couldn’t move at all. He also Take a deep breath.

At the same time, he begged for mercy: "Master, loosen it quickly. If it is too tight, the apprentice's little brother will be crushed. If it is too tight, it will be crushed by the master."

Zhou Yunyue's body was completely out of control, and she could only be immersed in the aftertaste of the orgasm, constantly shrinking her tight acupoints, squeezing out the apprentice's semen.

Chu Xuanyu ejaculated, and a large amount of semen gushed out, finally filling the hole.

Zhou Yunyue finally calmed down from the trembling all over her body, and pressed her body on top of the apprentice's body. He didn't pull out the cock, and the hole was filled with a lot of semen, which was blocked by the cock, and couldn't come out for a while.

Chu Xuanyu hugged the master in his arms, and patted the master's back lightly. His movements were really gentle, and not long after, the master fell asleep in his arms.

He sleeps with his arms around Master in this position, playing with Master's tail in his hand, the more he plays with it, the more he likes it.

The two naked bodies were pressed together, and the temperature was suitable. Chu Xuanyu hugged the master like this, and he didn't feel sleepy for a while, so he fell asleep with the master in his arms.

This time, he didn't wake up naturally, but was woken up by the paper crane coming from the head.

It is said that they want to go to a secret realm, monks at the Yuanying stage and below can enter the secret realm, and the sect naturally hopes that their disciples can enter the secret realm to obtain good cultivation techniques.

Because it is an ownerless secret realm that suddenly appeared, anyone can enter it, so it is natural to inform the disciples in the sect, so that those who can enter can go in and pick up some treasures, which is the best.