7 Master gets pregnant

Chapter VII

Chu Xuanyu's hand controlled the strength, and he stroked very gently. After rubbing the flesh of the little cat demon for a long time, the spiritual power was transmitted to the little cat demon's body, until the spiritual power on his body bottomed out. He just stopped.

Zhou Yunyue didn't know what she was eating, the beads disappeared as soon as they entered her mouth.

With the continuous influx of spiritual power, the pain in his body became much better, and the humming and chirping sound no longer came out of his throat.

He nestled in his apprentice's arms with a shy face, and fell asleep in a daze, the emotional tide on his body had passed.

Chu Xuanyu hugged the little cat demon in his arms tightly, and didn't bother to keep the kitten. After all, he had already got the positioning beads. If the little cat demon ran away, he could find it anytime, anywhere. return.

He pressed the little cat demon in his arms to his body, and the two naked bodies that had just had sex with each other were more tightly attached to each other, so that no wind could leak in.

Zhou Yunyue was already asleep at this time, his eyebrows were big and delicate, carefully sculpted, his eyes were still superior when he closed his eyes, his breathing was very shallow, his head was buried on his apprentice's chest and abdomen, his hands were close together Placing it on his chest.

Chu Xuanyu suddenly opened his eyes and looked at the little cat demon in his arms. If it turned into a cat, it would be two little cat paws in front of him. He raised his hand and squeezed his slender, white fingers, and put the baby in the palm of his hand. After a while, he fell asleep by himself, with that finger still in his hand.

As usual, Zhou Yunyue woke up first. He turned into a kitten like last time, and escaped from the arms of the tall and strong man, but his claws were grabbed, and it took some effort to pull him out. After he took a moment to pull the claw out of the man's hand, he ran away wagging his tail.

Chu Xuanyu woke up a long time ago. How could he not wake up with a furry paw constantly stirring in his hand? You have to know how patient he is, so he didn't grab the kitten's paw and kiss it on the spot, and kept kissing the cat's paw. head. He was very, very patient before letting go of a cute kitten.

He didn't open his eyes until the little cat's breath was gone, and felt the direction of the positioning beads, but he didn't run very far. Presumably, he didn't know where to hide. He was so unpopular with cats, so he hid out.

He didn't run out to find the little cat immediately, but prepared some food that cats like to eat, all of which are fish full of spiritual energy, or fried and grilled, anyway, the aroma is wanton, and he prepared a lot, ready to feed the little cat Cat, by the way, give me a hug.

After Zhou Yunyue returned to her cave, she lay with her limbs spread out, and fell asleep when her apprentice fell asleep. Anyway, the apprentice didn't know it was him, so next time he needed it, he could still find his apprentice. He felt that his idea was really wonderful, and happily turned into a kitten, lying on the bed.

Chu Xuanyu followed the fingerprints of the positioning beads to the master's cave. The caves of their masters and apprentices were not far away, and the caves of other brothers were also not far away.

His steps were steady, he searched for the kitten without haste, and he was not in a hurry when he got outside the master's cave.

Chu Xuanyu lived in a bamboo building, and Master lived in a two-story building surrounded by hot springs.

He didn't report to Master either, he just looked at the fingerprints on the positioning beads and went into a room, but he didn't see the kitten.

After Zhou Yunyue felt the breath of his apprentice, his delicate cat body rolled over, and immediately transformed himself into a human form. The appearance he showed at this moment was the same as what Chu Xuanyu saw, except that his hair was silver-white. Then he circulated the spiritual power in his body to cover up his face. With his vague appearance and handsome and thin figure, he looked like a fairy.