𝐎𝐍𝐄

⎯⎯ ୨ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒 ୧ ⎯⎯

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱

﹌﹌

     The day had started lovely. The sea was alive. The big blue ocean always intrigued the young girl. Kxari always loved venturing out into the sea. Watching the animals swim around here and loved to watch the sea plants. Today was no different. The young girl woke up straight in the morning already darting out of her mauri. But her mother had other plans. 

The older Na'vi had dragged the young girl back inside the mauri. She shook her head quickly. Dragging the young girl back to a soft padded spot. Her ears were pulled back and a soft worried look was plastered onto her face.

"You cannot go out today Daughter."

Kxari always knew how her mother was strangely connected to Eywa. Well her mother convinced her that she was one with Eywa. At times her mother swore she could see the future.  Her mother was a great healer. She dreamed of being Tsahik but she couldn't be. So she worked alongside Ronal. Feeling her mother's uneasiness the little girl reluctantly nodded. At times Kxari and her little sister weren't allowed out of the mauri for days because of her mother's paranoia.

The mother sighed softly and stroked her daughter's cheek. She stood up once again and went to one of the baskets in the corner of their family's shared mauri. Grabbing a fruit and returning to the little na'vi. Kxari took it gratefully and bit into it. The cold tasty juices swarmed into her mouth. Quietly watching as her mother got up again and paced around the room. She would often do this to feel the air. Believing that Eywa would send her some sort of message like that.