𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱

⎯⎯ ୨ 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 ୧ ⎯⎯

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬, 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐖𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭

﹌﹌

Knowing that her sisters were in danger Kxari's blood ran cold in her veins. All of her life she was trained to fight against the sky people and it had come sooner than she thought but she wasn't afraid. Ignoring the fear in her stomach Kxari pushed forward, dodging many spears and sky people gadgets that hit the water. Finally reaching the boat their siblings were trapped on, Kxari commanded her Tsurak to fly upwards. The sudden cold air hit her teal skin, making her shiver—Neteyam was the first to jump onto the boat then Kxari. Feeling herself slip Kxari grabbed onto the smooth metal of the railing and hoisted herself up, Jumping onto the ship she pulled out her knife as Neteyam bent down to cut Tsireya loose Kxari pushed him forward to help his sister. Both Tuk and Kutaan yelled out their elder sibling's name, Neteyam nodded and crawled toward Tuk, using his knife to cut her out of the cuffs. But didn't waste time to taunt his little brother. "Hey, baby brother. Need some help?"

Kxari bent down on her knee, using her knife she cut Tsireya's cuff off. Moving forward Tsireya placed her hand on her elder sister's shoulder, bringing her knife up. Kxari cut Kutaan's cuff off as well. Once they were both loose Kxari placed both of her hands on her sister's head, quickly analyzing their bodies to check for any injuries. With a sigh, she turned back to Neteyam when he started speaking to them all. "Okay, get Tuk out of here." He looked between all of the girls, pointing in the direction of the sea. Tsireya and Tuk were the first to jump off the boat, when Kutaan was preparing to dive in she noticed Kxari kneeling away from both the Omaticaya brothers. With a desperate plea, Kutaan tried waving over her sister. "Come on!" Kxari turned back to her sister and shook her head. "I have to make sure they come with us. Go. I will be right behind you." Knowing that Kxari wouldn't change her mind, Kutaan nodded and dove into the water.