𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩

﹒⪩⪨﹒

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 

𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆

The ocean was cold but beautifully glowing. With many na'vi swam around in search of shells and such for accessories or clothing. Kxari tiredly swam around in the cold seas. It had been an hour since she had completed her training and her father had gone extremely hard on her. The little cuts that littered all over her body stung as she swam. The salt of the water only added more pain to her wounds.

Kxari carefully ripped the shell off the coral wall. Inspected the shell slightly, noticing as it was heavily damaged, letting it go she watched as it sank to the ocean floor. As she was going to swim forward she was slightly thrown back when an ilu swam in front of her. Then a second ilu came and another. Looking to see who they were she saw her sister with the Sully brothers.

Kxari felt her heartache as she watched them swim away happily. Earlier that day she had asked her sister if she wanted to come foraging with her but Kutaan declined stating that she was too busy with training. Shaking her head, dismissing what she witnessed. Kxari decided that she would miss the communal dinner since she had lagged behind on some chores.

Away from the ocean, Kxari sat on one of the empty beaches tying wood back together. This task was to cut the wood up for the villagers, tie them up, and deliver it to one of the huts. Where the villagers can pick up the wood they need.

Kxari was aware she was alone. She didn't mind it. She's been alone since she was very young. And other kids would bully her for it. For being alone all the time. For being so quiet. They called her a weirdo. It used to offend her but now she doesn't mind it when she hears whispers from Metkayina her age. Kxari hated reminiscing about these memories; she wished that they would lock away in her mind so she wouldn't be reminded every day. But sometimes she resented being alone. Because all the bad memories would come flooding in like a huge wave. Hitting her continuously until she is withered and exhausted.