𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒙𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

⋆。𖦹 °.🐚⋆❀˖°

🐚⋆❀˖°

Kxari stared at the spear in front of her in a daze

Kxari stared at the spear in front of her in a daze. It was barely morning and Kxari sat crisscrossed in front of the water. Today was Pandora's hottest day in the Metkayina village so lay around in their mauris trying to cool down or others swam in the ocean.

But for Kxari the heat didn't bother her or she wasn't really paying attention to it but something else. It had been a few days since she had confessed her feelings to Neteyam and she couldn't get Neteyam out of her head.

Kxari leaned her head on her spear in a daze. Since they both were practically going out Kxari wanted to spend every moment alongside Neteyam. But she couldn't, both of them were far too busy. Neteyam had started his Metkayina training with someone else , Kxari's father had decided that she shouldn't teach them anymore because they couldn't "handle themselves properly." 

Whatever that means. Kxari rolled her eyes at the mere thought of her father's stupid decisions. But back to herself, Kxari had a day off and it felt weird to rest for once, she was always running around the village doing her chores but Ronal had enough so she sent her off.

Kxari sighed again, throwing her spear to the side; the teal na'vi let herself fall back onto the hot sand. How boring... She tapped on her stomach in a rhythm motion but stopped again. Maybe she'll fall asleep. Closing her eyes she exhaled deeply and let rest wash over her. But the sound of running footsteps made her jump up, looking behind her she saw her siblings and the Sully's running towards her. Oh. Even Neytiri and Jake were walking behind them. 

"Kxari!" Kutaan yelled as she ran straight to her sister. Kxari sighed and got up from her spot, dusting off any sand that lingered on her body. Kutan ran straight into Kxari, wrapping her arms around her elder sister, and hugging her tenderly.

Kxari stood there, looking up from her sister Tsireya walked up to the both of them. "What are you all doing here? Didn't you guys have training or chores to do?"

Tsireya nodded. "Yeah, but since it's so hot, my father said that we could all have a break day!"

Kzari nodded in acknowledgment, patting her sister's back. "And why are you here? Like on this beach?"