𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐈 & 𝐉𝐀𝐊𝐄

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱

𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐃, 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔.

𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐈

𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐈

: ̗̀➛ The thought of losing her children never crossed her mind, Neytiri knew she was strong. Strong enough to keep her mate safe, strong enough to keep her children safe. But her confidence diminished when she saw the ship shooting from the sky when it landed and tore half of the forest apart, tearing apart her heart. They were back. That night Jake and Neytiri flew back to their part of the forest, warning everyone that they were back. That night she hugged each one of her children closer.

Keeping her children safe was her priority. The moment the call came through that her children might be in danger, Neytiri knew her first response was to bring down anything that brought danger to her children. Neytiri watched as the dream walkers roughly held her children by their kurus, despite being enraged she kept calm. No matter what Neytiri knew she would always save her children. Holding her bow she shot at each one of them but the voice of the man who destroyed her life destroyed her people's lives. Danger was always around but this time danger came right at Neytiri's throat.

When her mate suggested that they leave their home Neytiri was shocked, but they couldn't. This is where she grew up, where her children grew up, and where Jake grew. But she knew there was no other option, she must run. Being with the Metkayina made Neytiri uncomfortable, she should be running through the forest floors, jumping from tree to tree not diving into the water and eating fish. No matter how much her mate would convince her, this was not her home. The danger was lurking.