𝐓𝐄𝐍

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱

⎯⎯ ୨ 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄  ୧ ⎯⎯

It was stressful, to say the least, Kxari swam alongside her sister in search of her spirit sister

It was stressful, to say the least, Kxari swam alongside her sister in search of her spirit sister. Passing many Tulkuns her eyes landed on her spirit sister, urging forward she swam closer to her spirit sister. Iya seemed to sense her nervousness so she swam toward her as well. Dismounting her Tsurak she swam to be beside where her eyes were, raising her hands she signed quickly. 'You must leave now! The sky people have come and are hunting tulkuns.'

Letting out a shocked squeal, Iya's eyes widened. 'They are hunting more of us?!' Kxari nodded her head and pushed off of Iya, shooing her tulkun away, Iya spared her one more look before swimming away with the hoard of tulkun. Kxari called for her tsurak which came in a hurry, holding onto its saddle she urged forward looking for her sister again. The first she thought of to look at was where the ilu saddes were held. Rising from the water she saw behind the Omaticaya girls who were happily talking to each other. Tuk and Kiri turned, gasping in shock to see the drenched Metkayina, Tuk laughed a bit and Kiri sighed. "Kxari! What're you doing?" Tuk smiled up at Kxari, her hand holding tightly on Kiri's stomach. The rain poured softly and the sky was fogged.

"I'm looking for Kutaan, Tuk. Have you seen her?" Kxari's question diverted to Kiri, who nodded her head. Tuk pointed to where Kxari was headed in the first place. Squinting her eyes she could form the figure of Neteyam, Lo'ak, and her siblings. The three of the girls watched as Lo'ak dived into the sea and the rest of them. Tuk looked back at Kxari in confusion, shrugging at the little girl Kxri gripped her Tsurak's saddle handle tightly. A strong feeling grew in the pit of her stomach as she watched them swim towards her, Tuk and Kiri. Watching as Lo'ak passed by her she huffed out.

Neteyam followed right after, rising to the surface of the water. "Lo'ak!" Tuk and Kiri's voices overlapped with his, calling for Lo'ak as well. Kxari caught Neteyam's frustrated gaze, deciding whether or not to follow, Kxari let out a groan, turning her Tsurak and diving straight into the water. Neteyam's brows furrowed following Kxari, he hoped that Kxari would be able to stop his little brother since she was quicker. Kxari raced forward, Lo'ak looked back and saw Kxari he tried his best to go faster but he couldn't stop. He was afraid she would stop him, that he would lose Payakan. But Kxari had a different idea, speeding forward she passed Lo'ak, looking back she waved Lo'ak to hurry, if he could sigh in relief then he would, he was glad that Kxari was still on his side. But Neteyan grew frustrated, why wasn't she stopping him but decided to help him? They would all end up in danger.