𝐓𝐖𝐎

⎯⎯ ୨ 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 ୧ ⎯⎯

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱

﹌﹌

 When the sun rose, Kxari woke from her sleep. In a daze, she looked around her mauri and saw her father already waiting for her. He looked at her and motioned her over with food wrapped in a leaf in hand. Kxari nodded and rubbed her eyes. Getting up from her hammock and walked forward and grabbed the small leaf wrap. She opened it and ate it all. Maufaey was sharpening his spear before they left for their morning patrol.

In the morning Maufaey would take it upon himself to patrol the reef to check if there were any disturbances. Since Kxari was thirteen her father would take her to accompany him. As she finished she threw away the leaf wrap and went back to where her hammock was. Opening her own box that held her belongings in she grabbed a new loin cloth and chest covering. Changing quickly, she also grabbed her skirt that had pouches weaved into them and latched it on. Grabbing her larger pouch she had slung it around her torso. 

Before wasting any more time she went towards their stand where they held their weapons. Grabbing her spear she turned to her father and nodded that she was ready. Not sparing her a look Maufaey was already out of the mauri. When Kxari exited the mauri, the sun was yet to come up. It was still dark out and Pandora's skies still held beautiful stars. Taking a minute to admire the skies, she looked forward and saw her father had already gone into the ocean. Kxari huffed but didn't spare a minute to jump into the cold ocean. As she swam a bit she called for her tsurak. It came swimming quickly towards her, it quickly swam under her and she formed tsaheylu.