Chapter 1: Caught Red Handed

It was a normal day for the students of Class 1-A. It's been a couple of weeks since they all moved into the dorms on campus of UA High School. This had to happen because while on a summer camp trip the class encountered the League of Villains, and they kidnapped Katsuki Bakugo. Due to that happening. Nezu, the principal of the school decided that for his student's safety he was going to have dorms created so that they could keep the students together by class and make sure that they are safe and all in one place.

During this time Izuku Midoriya, a boy with a love for heroes, was confronted by one of his classmates. Her name was Mina Ashido, she confessed that she has always had a crush on him and wanted to try having a relationship with him. He was shocked since this has never happened to a boy like him before. But she was willing to help him get used to being in a relationship. He agreed and they started dating, everyone was happy for them and supported them. Of course, they were always reminded by Tenya Iida, the class representative, to not neglect their hero training even though they were dating.

The two understood and everything was going fine for them, but that was only for the first month of their relationship. Izuku started seeing that Mina would always put off date night for an 'emergency' that came up. Izuku being well Izuku, he let her go and take care of whatever she needed to take care of. Another thing he noticed was that he and Mina never kissed during their relationship, he thought that maybe she wasn't used to being in a relationship like he was so he put a thought into his head that they would kiss eventually. But yet, never did...not much to worry about, right? Wrong. Mina also rarely holds his hand or tells him that she loves him. Weird right?

Well now it's about 7:15 in the morning and the students within the Class 1-A dorms were getting ready for the day. Most of the class were already downstairs and having breakfast, well everyone but Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku looked in the mirror that hung on the wall in the bathroom of his dorm room. He took a deep breath as he picked up the comb that lay on the counter, then he ran the comb through his thick forest green hair. After combing his hair, he placed the comb back down onto the counter. Then the boy looked back into the mirror and smiled, it was another day of training and learning how to be a good hero. Oh, how he looks forward to everyday where he can go to school and get one step closer to achieving his dream of being a hero just like his idol and mentor: All Might.

Izuku sighed before leaving the bathroom, he then grabbed his yellow backpack and left his room. He made his way down the hallway and towards the elevator so that he could head downstairs and join his friends in the common area. As Izuku walked a familiar pink haired girl came into the hallway from her room, he saw her and smiled.

"Hey, Mina!" He called over to her as he waved, Mina turned to the sound of her name. When she saw the source of the voice who called out to her, she smiled and waved back. "Hey Izu," She said, "Are you free after school today?" He asked,

Mina sighed; he always asked this question. But not every day, at least once a week though. She knew what he wanted, he wanted to take her out on a date. She had to come up with an excuse and fast. She couldn't tell him that she had been cheating on him behind his back with a boy that Izuku considered to be one of his best friends.

"Sorry Izu, but I'm very busy this week. I have some things that need to be taken care of. I hope you can understand." She said, sounding like she was upset that she couldn't go out on a date with Izuku. He showed her his signature grin and showed a look of understanding. "It's alright Mina, we'll see about next week then or the week after. Just tell me when and where, then I'll take you there. Anywhere you want to go, I'll make sure you get to see whatever it is you want to see." Izuku said happily, Mina nodded, "Well, I'll see you downstairs Mina!"