Chapter 10: Heroes VS Villains Part 2: The Leauge of Villains

A/N: listen to the video in the media as you read. The music is just epic now then on to the story!

It was finally the morning of the final battle with the League of villains. Izuku was up, in his suit and had his voice changer on. He knew that finding the hideout of the league would be easy since they changed it from the bar in the city to an abandoned warehouse that nobody ever uses. "This is it, the final battle." Izuku said as he waited for the class with Hawks, All Might, and Aizawa. "Are you ready for this Problem Child?" Aizawa asked, "Yeah, this is the entire reason why I'm here Aizawa, but I can't lie that I'm not nervous. I sent Ocha a message telling her that the final battle was beginning. I just want this to be done so that I can go back to her and Eri." Izuku said,

"I understand and also, I want to let you know that we want you to come back once in a while to help us with things like this again. But it won't be all the time since we know that you want to spend time with the Princess and with Eri." Aizawa said, Izuku thought about it for a bit and then nodded. "Yeah, I'd like to help you guys again at some point." Izuku responded, then the class showed up. "Here we go." Izuku said, then the class stopped in front of him. "Good morning, hope you all got some sleep last night. Because today is the day where the league of villains is taken down once and for all. This will be done as one big group, but your bracelet is still under the hero you were assigned to yesterday and they can still see your location. So be on your best behavior and also AFO is mine, I'll take him on. Everyone else can take on the rest of the league but me and All Might have the leader." Izuku explained, they all nodded and left the hotel to check out and get this final fight over with.

They all went and gathered outside of the warehouse where the League called their base. "Ok here is the plan, groups 1 & 3 will stay out here with Hawks and Aizawa to take down anyone who comes out here looking for a fight and to stop us. Groups 2 & 4 will go in there and attack from the inside with group 5 being at the perimeter looking for anyone who might get in the way. While me and All Might go in there and find the one in charge being AFO. Be prepared for anything that may come your way." Izuku said, and then everyone moved out.

But the league was ready for them, so they immediately sent their troops outside. Toga, Twice, Dabi, Spinner, and other villains made their way to take out the heroes who found their hideout.

Toga and Dabi went after group 1 while Spinner and Twice went to another area thinking that group 3 would be over there.

"Where are you heroes?" Toga asked as she giggled like a crazy person, Dabi scoffed, "Why don't we just burn the place?" He asked as he lit his right hand with his blue flames. "Oh, that's a wonderful idea Dabi, that way we can see where they are so I can cut them." Toga said with a giggle, "Oh shut it Toga, and let's get to work." Dabi said annoyed as he lit the forest by the warehouse on fire.

"Hopefully this gets them to come out." Then an ice attack came and cooled down the entire forest. 'Little brother, you're here? Why though?' Dabi thought and yes, he is Toya Todoroki under all that burnt skin and dyed hair. "Didn't think that you would be so bold to light the entire forest on fire Dabi." Shoto said as he and the students of groups 1 and 3 came out.

"So, you all came out? Well, then let's get this over with!" Dabi said excitedly as he fired another attack at Shoto only for it to be frozen by the ice that Shoto's right side produces.
"You really think that your ice will help you with this?" Dabi asked, "I don't know, do you believe that just doing long range attacks will help you?" Shoto shot back, Dabi scoffed,
"Good luck hero."

Toga ran towards the rest of the students, "Oh goodie, who do I cut first?" She asked in a crazy girl tone. "How about no one." Said Momo as she created a weapon that could help her take down Toga, "Oh so your first Momo? I see well then let's get this on with." Toga said as she drew her knife and lunged at Momo going in for the instant attack.