Chapter 2: The Betrayal

It's been 2 weeks since Izuku's break up with Mina, his friends have been helping him to get over his broken heart and focus on his hero training. Mina is still in her relationship with Kirishima, after what happened Izuku stopped talking to Mina and Kirishima. He eventually told Kirishima to stop calling him Midobro and just call him Midoriya, like everyone else.

Izuku started going back to school and he started his daily training with All Might again. Aizawa was happy to see Izuku back in the classroom. But who knew that a piece of fake evidence would cause Izuku to become lonely and only have Aizawa, All Might, Vlad King, Nezu, Mic, Midnight, and his mother on his side.

It was after class and Bakugo was having a conversation with his squad. It was about time he told them the second half of his plan to destroy Izuku, and his dream of being a hero. "You wanted to talk to us Bakubro?" Asked Kirishima, "Yes, you see it's about time you all hear the second part of my plan to destroy Deku and get him kicked out of UA for good." He said smirking, "About time Bakubae, what do you have planned?" Mina asked, "You see I found who our little traitor was a couple of weeks ago. It was Mr. I can't stop twinkling, or Aoyama. I asked him when the league was going to attack the school again. He told me that they were going to come tomorrow night at 9:00. Toga and a twice clone will be coming, also according to him. Toga got some of Deku's blood during one of his encounters with her, so she will infiltrate the school by pretending to be Deku. So, here is what I have planned for where we come in." Bakugo explained,

His entire squad really wanted to know what was going to happen next and how they could ruin Izuku's hero career for good. "So, me and Dunce Face will follow Toga and film her taking files of students then we will get the part where she transforms into herself again. Then we will edit the video and after class the next day while Deku is training with All Might we will show this evidence to the class and get them to believe that he is the traitor. Then when he comes back, we will torture him, then send the file anonymously to the school and see how many teachers turn on Deku. If Nezu betrays him then it's goodbye to the damn nerd." The Bakusquad loved this plan and were very eager to execute it, not knowing that some teachers and Nezu knew that Izuku would never betray UA.

The next night, Bakugo and Kaminari were outside the school waiting for Toga and the twice clone to arrive. Kaminari had his phone ready to record everything that was about to happen.

Right at 9:00 a purple portal opened in front of the school and Toga walked out with a clone of herself; courtesy of twice. Kaminari started filming; Toga then took out the vial of blood she got from Izuku. Then she drank it and turned into Izuku, as she went into the school undetected. Kaminari and Bakugo followed her, They got every single detail even the fact where Toga transformed back into herself before leaving with the twice clone.

Once Kaminari and Bakugo got everything they needed to get in the video, Bakugo told Kaminari to edit the video. He did, now more of the plan would be executed in the morning. 'Just you wait ya damn nerd, your hero dream is about to become just that, a dream you can't achieve.' Bakugo thought as he smirked, then he and Kaminari went back to the 1-A dorms, and they snuck in. They headed back to their rooms eagerly awaiting the next day where they would get the class and school to betray Izuku and get him kicked out of the school forever.

After school, just as planned Izuku went to do some training with All Might, not knowing what was about to happen back at the dorms. Everyone was in the common area doing homework. Just then Kaminari ran in, and Bakugo smirked. 'Here we go,' He thought, he hid his smirk as if he didn't know what was going on. "Guys! I have something to show all of you." Kaminari said in a fake panic, "What's wrong Kaminari?" Asked Jiro, "I'm going to send you all a video that I filmed last night while coming back to the dorms." He said as he pulled out his phone and sent everyone but Izuku the edited video.