Chapter 11: IzuOcha 1st Anniversary and Proposal

September was here again but this month was very special to Izuku and Ochaco, the reason being is that they started dating in the month of September on the 12th to be exact. Izuku woke up that morning with a huge smile on his face, because it was his and Ochaco's 1st anniversary of dating and this was the day where he would ask her a very, very special question.

Izuku got out of bed and opened the drawer of his nightstand, and he pulled out a black box. He smiled at it because he knew exactly what was inside the box. Izuku placed the box back in the drawer before getting up to get dressed.

When Izuku came out of the bathroom after getting dressed he couldn't help but smile. Since he saw Ochaco still sleeping soundly snuggled up under the covers. "She is so cute." He whispered, then he knew that he needed to get the day started, meaning waking up his sleeping princess.

Izuku walked over to Ochaco's side of the bed. He leaned down and kissed her head. "Rise and shine beautiful." He whispered, causing her to smile while she stretched. Ochaco opens her eyes, and her smile brightens when she sees Izuku. "Good morning, Izu," She greets with a yawn, "Good Morning love," He responds, then they leaned in and shared a sweet kiss before pulling back and saying at the same time. "Happy anniversary!" then they laughed since they said the exact same thing at the exact same time.

"Do we have any plans for today Izu?" Ochaco asked, "Why yes we do, but not right now. I was thinking we would spend time with the family then we would go out just the two of us." Izuku responded, Ochaco got out of bed before she kissed his cheek, then she went over to the closet to get changed.

Izuku went back to his night stand and got the box that held the ring in it before putting it into his pants pocket. He smiled because he knew that during their date that night Izuku would ask Ochaco to marry him.

As Izuku waited for Ochaco, he started having a flashback to a couple months back in December of last year when he bought the ring and asked Ochaco's family for their blessing to marry her.

*Flashback #1: Izuku asks Ochaco's family for permission to marry her.*

It's been 2 days since Izuku went out and bought Christmas presents for his mother and the royal family. Izuku was currently sitting on the sofa in his and Ochaco's room, the young princess was currently out at the orphanage and Izuku was about to go and ask her family something important. Izuku was looking down at a black box in his hands. He remembered when he bought what was inside said box and he could wait to finally ask his precious princess a very special question very soon.

Izuku took a deep breath before he stood up, it was time he asked if he could have Ochaco's hand in marriage, he knew that it was set in stone that they would be married. But Izuku wanted to ask anyway since it was the normal thing to do before proposing to a girl.

Smiling to himself, Izuku stood up, placed the box into his pants pocket before walking out of the room and heading in the direction of King Kenji's office.

Izuku would be lying to himself if he said he wasn't nervous. He knew about everything that would be happening now that he was in a relationship with Ochaco. But he took in a deep breath before he got a determined look on his face, he was ready to ask for Ochaco's hand in marriage because he was 100% sure that he wanted to marry her and not for her title but for who she is as a person.

Izuku had reached the oak doors of King Kenji's office, Izuku was prepared but that didn't keep his heart from racing due to how nervous he was. 'Alright I can do this.' He thought before knocking on the door.

inside. But he was only expecting King Kenji, but no Queen Reika and Misaka were inside the office as well.

King Kenji looked up from the paperwork he was working on and he saw Izuku. "Oh Izuku, what brings you here?" He asked giving a smile, this also caused the two women in the room to look at the green haired boy as well.