Chapter 8: Introduction to Green Lighting

*January 3rd: At UA High School Class 1-A Classroom*
It was two days after the new year and Aizawa was very, very tired. He did not want to teach these problem children. But he had no say in what he had to do; he was the one who applied to be a teacher at UA. Aizawa sighed; he used to like this bunch of first years who were in his class. But after what happened to Izuku, he didn't like them much anymore.

Aizawa was also missing Eri, he grown to care for the little girl. Yet he knew that she was safer in the imperial palace with Izuku and Ochaco. Speaking of the problem child; Aizawa was checking the message he received from Izuku about the mission to take out Overhaul and the LOV once and for all. Aizawa smiled when he read that Izuku would be joining them on the mission and what he wished to do on this mission.

'Be prepared class, because Izuku Midoriya; the boy you called a traitor, and a villain will be in charge of this mission that we will be going on. So, I'd be prepared, mainly you Bakugo.' Aizawa thought, he looked at the clock and checked the time. "Time to go inform the class about the mission because we meet with Problem Child this afternoon to go over battle strategy." Aizawa said to himself before he got up and went to the classroom and saw that the class was ready for the day. The class got 3 new students since Izuku left. Shinso was transferred to 1-A when Mineta was expelled for his perverted antics against the girls of class A.

Then they got 2 transfer students, both girls, the first one has brown hair and blue eyes. Her name is Grace Everhart, she has a quirk known as Aura Guardian. It's very rare and she is also a childhood friend of Iida's. She is also American but moved to Japan when she was 4 years old, she also transferred to UA from CC Academy.

The next transfer student is named Layla Tyler, she has blonde hair and blue eyes, her quirk is known as Celestial. She is also from America, she transferred from Triton Academy in Trenton NJ.

"Good morning Class," Aizawa greeted, "Good morning, Mr. Aizawa." The class said back, a change was also seen in the former Dekusquad. They weren't as energetic as they used to be, this also included Tokoyami. "As you know next week is our mission to finally take down Overhaul and the LOV. The Royal Family has agreed to help us by giving the punishments to these villains. We also heard from the Royal Family that another hero will be joining us. You guys probably never heard of him so I will give you a run down. We say he's a hero but he's more of a vigilante that works for the police and the Royal Family. His hero name is Green Lightning due to his quirk and he's fast as lightning. This man knows what he's doing, and he will be calling the shots." Aizawa explained, then Iida raised his hand.

"Yes Iida?"
"Sir, aren't you, All Might, and Hawks going to be there as well? Why is this guy calling the shots?" He asked,

"Because he is Eri's adopted father and his family has a past with the LOV, let's just say that his grandmother was a hero, and she was killed by AFO the leader of the LOV. So, he's avenging his grandmother and getting justice for Eri. Also, me and the 2 other heroes attending this mission will have different jobs then you kids and Green Lightning." Said Aizawa, "I see," Iida said, "This afternoon we will be meeting with Green Lightning, he will already be in his suit. He wants to go over battle strategy and he wants to watch you guys' train." Then Bakugo spoke; no hand was raised.

"You said this extra's quirk had green lightning, ya sure it's not the nerd?" His squad and the rest of the class minus Aoyama, Tokoyami, Layla, Grace, and the former Dekusquad agreed with him.

"I assure you that Midoriya is not going to be there, he's living with his mother and getting his education away from you idiots." Aizawa lied because he knew that Izuku was going to be there and Aizawa smirked to himself because he'd be seeing his problem child show this class of idiots minus the 2 transfer students, who was in charge.