Chapter 6: Christmas and Ochaco's 16th Birthday

Now it's December, and everything is somewhat back to normal. During their work studies Class 1-A saved a little girl named Eri. She was being tortured and held captive by a villain named Overhaul. The class failed to finish off the villain, but they did get the child to safety, what this class didn't know was that as soon as the location of Overhaul's base was found out. Aizawa told the royal family, because one of their goals is to help the heroes take out the league of villains and any other powerful villains that the heroes have failed to take down and arrest or that need to be punished by the royal family, due to the severity of their crimes.

Now that a majority of the super strong villains hideouts, goals, and plans have been found out by the royal family and now that the crime level is taking a dip into the lower levels. Everyone can rest easy and get ready for the holidays, the holiday season is a huge thing for the royal family. They not only get to spend time together with the ones they care about, but they also get to spread happiness throughout the palace. This year the royal family had two new members joining them for Christmas and new year's. This holiday season will be the first Christmas and New Year's that Izuku and Inko will spend with the royal family. They were very excited to join them for the happiest time of year.

It was December 1 st , and preparations for the Christmas Party at the palace were in full swing. Currently Izuku sat on the sofa in his and Ochaco's room, he was looking at a list of gift ideas for the royal family. He wasn't expecting to buy gifts for more people than just his mom. But now that he is in a relationship with Ochaco and moved into the palace with his mother, Izuku is now considered to be one of the members to the royal family and same can be said about his mother.

Izuku also learned from Ochaco that her grandparents come to visit every year around this time of year and for other big occasions. So, he wants to make a good impression on her grandparents by getting them gifts that they like. He also heard from Ochaco that her grandma on her dad's side comes to visit every December 1 st and stays until January 4 th . So, he knew that he would be meeting the king's mother sometime that afternoon.

Izuku spent another 3 minutes glancing at the list of gift ideas before smiling, having a good idea of what he will be buying for everyone. Folding the list, he placed it into his pants pocket before standing up and leaving the room. If Izuku was going to get this right, he had to go out and buy these gifts sooner rather than later and what better time to go shopping than now before his girlfriend's grandma arrived at the palace.

As the green-haired boy walked the halls of the palace towards the entrance he ran into his beautiful and kind girlfriend. "Are you going out?" She asked, "Yes, I am, I have some shopping to do before the holidays. Due to my betrayal and healing from being injured due to my former classmates. I haven't been able to buy Christmas gifts for my mother and now that I have moved in with you and your family, I want to make a good impression by getting your family gifts that they would like and appreciate. So, I'm going to get that done before your grandma gets here." Izuku explained while giving his girlfriend a sweet smile.

"I can understand, but can you try to be back before 3? Because Nana normally gets here around 3:15 and I want you to be here with me to greet her." Izuku walked over to Ochaco and grabbed her hands, holding them firmly in his. When her eyes locked with his, Ochaco was lost in his loving gaze where she felt like the world stopped spinning and it was just her and Izuku in that moment. Izuku felt the same way as he lovingly gazed into her gorgeous brown eyes. He smiled lovingly at her,

"I would never want to be late for meeting your family or anything else that I might be needed for. More importantly, I don't want to keep you waiting on me. So, I will be here on time to stand with you while waiting for your grandma to arrive." Ochaco smiled at him then, Izuku kissed Ochaco, and they held their kiss for 2 minutes before parting. "I'll be back before you know it my sweet Mochi." Izuku said sweetly before he let go of her hands, "Alright, you be careful Izu." Izuku nodded before he exited the castle and waiting for him by the car was Kito, the driver.