Chapter 4: Aftermath at UA and Visit from Inko

Meanwhile back at UA,

Aizawa made his way back to the 1-A dorms. He wanted to check up on Izuku, because he knew how poorly his students had been treating him. He just needed to make sure that his problem child and secret favorite student was doing ok.

He entered the dorms and went straight to the elevator to head upstairs to Izuku's dorm room. He knocked on the door, "Problem child? Are you awake? I heard what happened outside and wanted to see if you were healing. Can I come in?" But Aizawa got no answer from the inside, "Problem child?" Yet again, no answer. 'Weird, I don't want to ask the class about where Midoriya could be. I'm going to head inside and check on him.' Aizawa thought he grabbed the handle to the door. "Problem child, I'm coming in." He opened the door and didn't see Izuku, he noticed that his bed was a mess and that the window was open. 'Did he leave?' Aizawa thought shocked, then he saw the note on the desk.

'A note?' He walked over and picked up the piece of paper, the letter read:

'Dear Mr. Aizawa,

If you're reading this letter then I have already left UA. I can't stand the attacks any more, it's not what I wanted. I hate that I have been betrayed by people I've trusted. I'm happy that you, All Might, Midnight, Mic, Vlad King, and Nezu are by my side. But I need a break, so I've decided to go back to my mom's house for a while.

I didn't want to come and tell you personally because I was afraid of being attacked again by my former classmates and the teachers who have betrayed me. I wanted to say goodbye to you and the people who have believed in me since day one, but I can't bring myself to do so. I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly, I can promise you this Mr. Aizawa. I will come back, I just want to heal in the comfort and safety of my home with my mother, then once everything calms down, I will return and go back to my studies and training to be a hero. I just need some time to be with my mother and get some of my thoughts figured out. I hope you understand and will be waiting for me to return.

Thanks for everything Mr. Aizawa, see you soon.

Sincerely, your favorite student,

Izuku Midoriya
A.K.A. Problem Child'

Aizawa tried to hold in his tears, he was upset that his favorite student had left but he understood why. Wiping his eyes. Aizawa folded the note and placed it into his pocket, the black-haired man looked around the All Might themed bedroom and smiled. 'I'll miss you problem child, come back soon.' He thought before walking over to the window, he closed and locked the window before leaving the room, he gave the room one last look before leaving, he locked the door from the inside then shut the door.

The class saw Aizawa walk out of the elevator, and he looked upset. Iida looked over to his teacher and asked. "Are you alright sir?" Aizawa looked at him with a look of anger. "No, I am not alright! Because you idiots and the idiots who work here betrayed a promising hero like Izuku Midoriya! He only has me, All Might, Midnight, Mic, Vlad King, and Nezu on his side. Of course, his mother would be on his side as well. But I don't see why you idiots would believe a lie spread by an anonymous person who might not know the real person that Midoriya is! I will still teach you all but don't think that I will go easy on you, in fact I will be going extremely hard on you all. I expect to see you all on time tomorrow, also don't touch Midoriya's room, he will be coming back. Don't even think about telling me to replace him. I can't do that to him, he is my favorite student and the next #1 hero, no one can change my mind on that." Aizawa said, then he addressed the entire class,

"Don't say a thing about him being a traitor when I know for a fact that he is not! Be ready for tomorrow, because it won't be as easy as it was when you all first came into my class." With that Aizawa left and the class was stunned, but didn't say a word, not even Bakugo said a word.