Chapter 12: The Secret Wedding

Izuku and Ochaco returned to the palace and announced that they were now engaged. Everyone was very happy for them, now it was time to plan the wedding. Because according to King Kenji they wanted the couple to marry in 4 months' time meaning the couple would have a January Wedding.

After hearing that her daughter would be getting married to the man she loves, Queen Reika started making phone calls. She was trying to find a venue that was known for private weddings and that would be open for a January wedding with around 20-25 guests and then catering on top of that. But the Queen couldn't find anything. That is until she found the place where she and King Kenji got married. "The Botanical Garden in Kyoto. They have a beautiful gazebo where weddings are held year-round. They do private events, just what I need. I just need to give them a call." Queen Reika said,

She picks up the phone and dials the number of the botanical garden.

"Thank you for calling the Kyoto Botanical Garden. This is Sophia, how can I help you today?"

"Hi Sophia, this is Queen Reika,"

"Oh, Your Majesty, how may I help you?" Sophia said when she heard who she was on the phone with.

"My daughter Ochaco is getting married soon and we are currently looking for a venue to hold the ceremony." Queen Reika said,

"I see, so the Princess is getting married, who's the lucky man?" Sophia asked, "Well we haven't revealed who he is to the public due to his past, but could you keep this secret for me?"

"Yes of course." Says Sophia, "Ok, his name is Izuku Midoriya, he used to be a student at UA, but he was betrayed by his former classmates and then was found by my daughter and he was in our care for 5 months and during that time they fell in love and you can probably see where that is going."

Sophia giggles, "I most certainly can, so what month are they looking to get married?" She asks Queen Reika, the brown-haired queen looks at the notes that lay on the desk. "In January, preferably the 14th."

"I see, here let me check our bookings for that month." Sophia said, 5 minutes later she comes back. "Good news, we have no weddings or events scheduled for the 14th of January and knowing the royal family you guys what a private event. So how many guests are we expecting?"

"19; we have the entire guest list for you." Queen Reika said, "Wonderful, you can just give it to me over the phone, I have my notepad next to me." Sophia said, "Ok just tell me when you're ready."

"Alright." Sophia answered when she was ready, "Ok; So, we have Myself, the king, Kenji's mother Misaka, my parents Sakura and Reiji, my sister Melida, my brother-in-law Souta, my nephew Ryuji, Izuku's mother Inko, Izuku's father Toshinori." Queen Reika began, and she waited for Sophia to write down all those names. "Ok who else?" Sophia asked,

"Next we have Ochaco and Izuku's adopted daughter Eri, the Jet Hero Gran Torino, Shota Aizawa, Principal Nezu of UA High, Hizashi Yamada, Nemuri Kayama, Sekijirou Kan, and finally Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugo." Sophia finished writing everything down. "Alright I have everyone written down, now then you guys want to use the gazebo for the ceremony."

"Yes, that is correct, and we are having the reception at the palace." Said Queen Reika, "I see, but our location here in Kyoto is very far from the palace which is in Tokyo. My queen, I suggest the Hotel down the street from the garden to hold the reception at, it has a ballroom for bigger events and a ballroom for private events." Queen Reika thought for a moment and then she nodded her head. "Yeah, that can work, why didn't I think of that before. Thanks Sophia, for all your help."

"Of course, we look forward to hosting your Daughter's wedding." Sophia said, then they said goodbye and ended the call.

"That was easy, now to call the hotel to reserve the ballroom for the reception." Said Queen Reika, as she called the Hotel King Kenji was in his office making phone calls regarding his daughter's wedding. He was currently getting in contact with the royal pastor to see if he would officiate the wedding.