Chapter 7: New Year, New Family

It was 2 days after Ochaco's birthday, Eri was sitting in Aizawa's dorm room while he went to teach. Other teachers were right down the hall and Midnight would be in soon to homeschool her. The silver haired child sighed, she didn't understand why the class was so against Izuku and why the entire school told her to never say his name. Well besides some people, but still she didn't feel safe at UA with Class 1-A due to that class being attacked by villains all the time. Yet she felt safe in the imperial palace with Izuku and Ochaco, when they hugged her the day, they met for the first time. Eri felt loved and protected in their embrace, she missed that feeling and wanted to go back to the safety of the arms of Izuku and Ochaco.

If anyone was in the room at that moment, they could see that Eri had a look of longing in her eyes. She sighed, all Eri ever wanted in her 6 years of life was for a loving family, since she was mistreated and abandoned as a small child. That is until she was saved by UA, but then again, they never captured the man who tortured her.

Eri felt like she was a part of a family when she was at the imperial palace. She wanted to go back into that place of warmth, love, and safety. Just thinking about that place that treated her like one of their own and thinking about the couple that embraced her and made her feel happy and safe. Made Eri start to cry, she just wanted to go back.

Without the little girl knowing, the door to the room opened and Aizawa shockingly walked into the room. He noticed the crying child looking out the window, he walked closer to her. "You alright Eri?" He asked, she looked at him and shook her head. "No," She turned to him, "I want to go back," That statement shocked Aizawa. "Back were Eri?"

"I want to go back to the palace; I want to be with Izuku and Ochaco again. I want to go back to the place where I feel safe." Eri was now bawling, Aizawa felt bad for the child that she was stuck at UA for a little longer, but he was glad that she liked being around Izuku and Ochaco since he was thinking of having the young couple adopt Eri. Aizawa walked over to Eri and hugged her, "It's going to be ok Eri, I'm going to be having a talk with them. To see if they are interested in adopting you, so you're going to stay here with Midnight while I'm gone. Ok?" Eri nodded, then Midnight knocked on the door and walked in. Aizawa took that time to leave.

He was glad that Eri took a liking to Izuku and Ochaco because he was going to go and see what their answer was to adopting Eri. A smile crossed his face since he found the perfect family to take in Eri.

He arrived at the palace and was let in by the guards, Aizawa walked the halls until he reached the conference room. He knocked on the door, "Come in," Came Izuku's voice, Aizawa opened the door and walked in. He closed the door behind him and walked over to the table and took a seat in front of the couple. "So did you guys figure out an answer about what I asked you guys on Christmas?"

The couple nodded, "Yes, we did, Ocha and I talked about what you brought up together and with our families. We have concluded that we will take in Eri." When Aizawa heard this, he smiled, "I'm glad, because today Eri told me that she wanted to come back to you guys."

"We feel the same about her, during her time here even though it was short we all got close to her and want her to be in our lives. We felt a connection to Eri and wanted to protect her and give her a loving home." Ochaco said, Aizawa's smile got bigger. "When can I come over with her?" Aizawa asked, "How about tomorrow?" Ochaco asked, "Since we can get the closed adoption done the moment, she has been in our home for a week, but we are going to have the adoption sooner. Since we are all eager to have her a part of the family." Aizawa nodded, "I understand I'll bring her here tomorrow; she is very eager to come back to you guys."

Izuku smiled, "We can't wait for her to come back to us. Also, me and Ocha will be adopting her even though we are still teens. But she won't be revealed to the public as our child until we are 18." He said,