Chapter 9: Heroes Vs Villains: Overhual

Morning came in the blink of an eye, Izuku was up before anyone, and he was dressed in his suit, and he sent a message to Ochaco telling her that the mission had begun. Izuku exited his dorm and made sure to lock the door behind him, checking the time Izuku saw that it was 7:00 in the morning. "They have an hour to get up." Izuku said not noticing that Iida was behind him. "M-Midoriya, is that you?" Izuku stopped, he turned around and saw Iida.

"What are you doing?" Izuku asked, activating his voice changer, "I wanted to come and get a head start, but is that really you Midoriya? If it is, I would like to talk to you at some point." Izuku deactivated his voice changer and took down his hood showing Iida who he was. "Fine it's me, what are you going to do, call me a villain again? Hurt me? Call me a traitor? Try and make me forgive you? I don't want to hear it, Iida, don't tell anyone who I really am. I don't want your excuses. I'm here to help you guys finish off Overhaul, something that you idiots should have done when you saved Eri. Now don't talk to me unless I talk to you, and I swear you tell anyone about me being here."

Izuku walked over to Iida and looked into his eyes. "I will punch you so hard you'll go flying to Timbuktu. Don't try me, make sure this class is awake and by the gates at 8:00."
Izuku said before he pulled up his hood and activated the voice changer before leaving for the gates.

Iida fell to his knees and started crying, Izuku walked away and left the dorm. 'Midoriya, I'm so sorry.' Iida thought he had a thought that maybe Izuku would forgive him one day, but from Izuku's perspective what Iida did that day when Izuku was betrayed is unforgivable. "Who does Iida think he is saying that I swear he tells anyone that I was here I'm telling Aizawa." Izuku said to himself.

Izuku stood by the gates to UA, his hood was on, and his voice changer was activated. Aizawa, Hawks and All Might were there as well. They were only waiting for class 1-A. "So, you mean that Young Iida and Young Kaminari found out who you were?" All Might asked, "No Kaminari almost did, he should have forgotten my voice, because I asked Shinso a favor. If anyone found out who I was or I revealed who I was to them, Shinso would make them forget. Iida was the only one who found out my identity." Izuku said, "I see, so Shinso will talk to Iida and have him forget?" Izuku nodded, "Yes and earlier before you all came, I found out where Overhaul's base was, so we don't have to wait a week. I know that one of those students will ask me why we are going a week early, and I'll tell them that I want to get this over with." Izuku said, the heroes nodded, then the class arrived in their hero costumes.

"Hey, I thought this was taking place next week." Kirishima said as they stopped in front of the heroes and Izuku. "I know but I found all the information we needed early so we are going now so that we can get this over with. Now then go to your assigned hero and they will give you a special bracelet that they will scan, and it will send them your location so that they know where you are at all times. Also, a warning for all of you, stay in the area assigned to your hero. Because I got you all permission from the hero association and the police to use your quirks as long as you are in the range of your assigned hero. Because if you don't stay with them someone might get the wrong idea and question you which could end up with you all getting in trouble." Izuku said, everyone nodded but Bakugo was giving attitude.

The groups went to their assigned hero and received the bracelet once it was on the hero scanned the bracelet with a tablet that will help them keep track of their students but also help them look for villains that could get in the way of their mission.

"I don't understand why we have to answer to you." Bakugo said, "Oh stop being an idiot will ya, you Pomeranian I'm in charge and that's final and also what no one else knows is that these bracelets can shock you if you misbehave and disobey us." Bakugo stopped his train of thought this guy was not messing around so Bakugo had to make sure he behaved.