Prologue

.

.

.

On Earth!!....

Do you really think an Angel ever loved a Devil, never ever. It's all your stupidity, I came here just to broke your penance in which I'm succeed."..... Royal Fairy said that makes the Devil very angry and felt insulted and hurt......

"I loved you Royal Fairy but You make fun of my love Angel's princess. I will never forgive you for this. You said na an Angel never falls in love with a Devil then I cursed you Royal Fairy that your own child whom you love so much choose Love over everything, over himself and falls for a Devil but his love story will never be completed. Your child will pay the price of your betrayal.."...... Devil said in anger as his heart was so heart broken that echoed in all seven worlds....

After saying that, Devil vanished from there, while Royal Angel still rooted on her place. She never thought that in fulfilling her duties, she have to pay that price, for her mistakes her child have to suffer.....

"No, I will never let anything happens to my child. He/she will never falls for a Devil. I will do everything to protect him/her."..... Angel fairy said while wiping her tears and left to Angel's world as next week will be her wedding....

.

Who is that Angel??...

Who is that Devil??.....
.

Introduction
____________________________________________

Introduction____________________________________________

Kinn Anakinn Theerapanyakul.....

Most powerful Alpha of whole universe. (Alpha of the alphas).

A pure blood Devil.... Elder son of Devil Korn and very mysterious.....

King of Devil's world.....

He is Devil but with an Angelic heart and kind, love his father and brothers but never leave anyone who mess with his family......

Alpha King's slogan: Betrayal must be die......

Symbol: DRAGON

.