chapter - 4

.

.

.

In Angel's world!!....

Whole angel's world is decorated as a bride as today's is their Omega prince's marriage and also going to crown as next future Luna of Angel's world.....

They all are so happy, because Porsche prove himself that he is capable of being their Luna by disturbing demon Korn's penance...

At the aisle!!...

Porsche and Luke is standing infront of each other taking garland in hands , while holy fire is burning beside them and priest is chanting mantra.....

Luke put garland on Porsche after that Porsche is also going to put the garland on Luke but stop seeing Kinn in Luke, once his heart start beating fast and crave for him that makes tears welled up in his eyes.....

Seeing Kinn, Porsche avert his eyes and looked here and there, then again looks at Kinn but to his surprise Kinn wasn't there, only Luke was standing infront of him looks at him confusingly, then he realises that it's his illusion only.....

He put garland on Luke with heavy heart as his heart is aching and craves for Kinn more.....

After that both takes seven rounds of holy fire 🔥 and gives seven promises to each other. Luke gives four promise to Porsche while Porsche give three promises, whole time he is feeling like he is with Kinn but he knows it's all his illusion.....

While taking rounds and promises , Porsche only saw Kinn in Luke that makes him realise his feelings for Kinn that he falls in love with Kinn, with a demon......

Luke make Porsche wear Phoenix pendant chain, while Porsche make Luke wear dragon pendant chain. Porsche again saw Kinn in Luke and he feels like he is marrying Kinn not Luke but he knows that it's not true....

 Porsche again saw Kinn in Luke and he feels like he is marrying Kinn not Luke but he knows that it's not true

Priest announced that marriage is completed, from now you both are husband and wife

Priest announced that marriage is completed, from now you both are husband and wife. Now bride and groom take supreme God and godess blessings and their elder's blessings......

Listening this a lone tear escape from Porsche's eyes as this marriage separate him from Kinn forever......

Porsche and Luke takes blessings from the the supreme God and godess statues and then take their elders blessings.....

.

Tem and his other angels friends take Porsche to his room with is decorated with rose petals for his first night.....

Tem make his sit on the bed, then they all left from there, while Porsche is nervously looking at everything....

After sometime, Luke entered in the room and saw Porsche who is waiting for him on the bed. He comes and sit beside Porsche and holds his hand in his that makes Porsche more nervous as he immediately takes his hand back from Luke....

Luke holds Porsche's chin makes him look at himself but Porsche immediately look otherside.....

"There is something, I must tell you.".... Porsche said as Luke nodded....

"I'm deeply ashamed."....he added...

"Why?".... Luke asked...

"When I went to Earth to disturb the demon Korn's penance but I committed a grave sin. I caused a terrible feud between two brothers."...... Porsche said

"I broke the heart of one of the brothers and I fell in love too."....he added....

Luke holds his hand in his and caresses it.....

"You went to Earth to carry out your duty. To save the realm of Angels. As an Angel myself I understand but that's in the past.".... Luke said....

"You are my wife now , you have duties towards me as well you must carry them out because We won't have this night again. I might never love so much again."....he added while Porsche looks at him and nodded but again get nervous seeing Kinn in Luke....

He looks down then again looks at Kinn but this time he saw Luke....

"What's happening with me, why can't I forgot him. Why I'm imagining him everywhere? Now I'm someone else's wife, I shouldn't think about any other man."..... Porsche thinks in his mind....

Luke cups his face and leans towards him, make him lay down and about to kiss him while Porsche's heart rate increases and his breath also getting heavy as Luke coming close to him. His mind only thinks about Kinn. When Luke's lips about to meet with Porsche, he side his face otherside as he understands that he can't forget Kinn easily....

"I can't do that.".... Porsche thinks and push Luke, sit on the bed while breathing heavily.....

"What happened Porsche??."... Luke asked confusingly....

"I'm sorry Luke but I can't do that. I.. I think I'm not ready for this yet. I need some time."..... Porsche said while feeling guilty that he can't be able fulfill his duties towards his Alpha.....

"Just this, it's ok if you are not ready yet. I will wait for you. Afterall now we are married and you are my Omega. We have whole life for this.".... Luke said with a little smile....

Listening this Porsche is feeling more guilty for lying now but he really need time to forget Kinn.....

"Porsche! If you don't mind, can I Mark you as mine, till now we are not mated."..... Luke asked suddenly makes Porsche shocked....

Porsche already denied him for the Mating now he can't denied him again, so he agreed for the marking....

Porsche turns around and exposed his nape to Luke where his scent glands present. Luke comes behind him....

"I'll be gentle."..... Luke whispered in his ear.....

Listening this Porsche immediately turned around because he feels like that he just hears Kinn's voice but to his disappointment there is no Kinn.....

"How Kinn can be here. No demon can break the security of Angel's world."..... Porsche thinks and turned , Luke pressed his lips against Porsche's nape, his one hand wrapped around Porsche's waist.

Luke latched his lips onto his scent gland, he bites his neck deep down as blood ooze out. He licks his blood and wipe it completely. Porsche let out a groan of pain, and his eyes flickered uncontrollably, but what's hurting him most was his feelings and his craving for Kinn. He didn't know why he felt so familiar , he feels like he isn't with Luke infact with Kinn.....

He slowly lost his sanity and moaned as Kinn was sucking red mark of sunflower on his very sensitive neck. He had never let anyone touch his scent gland, but today he let Kinn to touch himself.....

After marking Porsche passed out because he is not relaxed, his mind and heart was conflicting to each other, that's why he couldn't bear the pain of marking and passed out.....

"Such a weak Omega, if he passed out just by marking then what will happen to him during the mating process?"...... Luke said with a smirk while wipe the blood from his lips......

.

I hope you like this story....

Please support and votes...

Follow my profile.....