chapter - 7

.

.

.

On Earth!!...

Everyone is waiting for Kinn who didn't come out from his room since morning that's very unusual for everyone.....

Rose : why didn't Kinn come yet??....(She asked to Vegas)....

Vegas: I don't know, he never done that before. Don't know what happened today.....

After sometime, Kinn come downstairs where everyone is waiting for him....

Korn : Kinn are you alright??...(as Kinn nods as Yes)....

Kinn: Yes Papa, I'm okay. Infact I called you all here to inform that we are returning to devil's world tomorrow......(That makes everyone shocked)....as we already know that we lived on Earth because of Papa's penance now it's already broken. So, I don't think now we had any reason to stay here. We will return to devil's world Tomorrow, it's final, still anyone wants to stay here they can but I can't neglect my responsibilities as King of Devil's world....

Korn: you are right Kinn you can't neglect your responsibility but before returning to devil's world I want to get marry. I want you to choose the Luna of Devil's world as devil's realm can't be without their Luna for long time.....(He said that means Kinn shocked).....

Kinn: what do you mean??...

Korn : Kinn, when I made you the Alpha King of Devil's world that time you were so young that's why I didn't asked you to get married because I don't want to burden you with so much responsibility but now you become mature. So, now you should get married. Devil's realm not just need their Alpha, they need their Luna too. That's why I fixed your marriage with Tawan...

Kinn: what??....(This news was like a bomb dropped on his head).... Papa

Korn : infact I want you both to get engaged before returning to devil's realm means yesterday.....

Kinn:  I mean I don't want to get married yet.....

Korn: why? Kinn do you like someone? If yes then also it's not a problem we will make you married to him.......

Korn said that makes Kinn remembered what happened yesterday, how he married to Porsche and also Marked him as his Omega. The metallic taste of his blood filled his mouth, which is sweeter than any candy he'd ever tasted still linger on his tongue. He didn't know why he is still can't forget him. Whole day he is just thinking about Porsche that's why he decided to return devil's world may be his mind get diverted.....

Kinn: no Papa, I don't like anyone but still I can't marry Tawan....

Korn: but why??...

"Because your son was already married and has his Omega"......a voice said from their behind before Kinn could say anything.....

Everyone turned to the source of voice but get shocked to see the person whom they never expected to see again......

Kim: Porsche??

Kinn: what are you doing here?,....(He asked angrily, makes others confuse)....

Porsche: why do you mean what I'm doing here, Mr husband? You are my Alpha and wherever you live , I will also live there.......(He said making most innocent face).....

Vegas : what? husband?....

Porsche: yeah Vegas, sorry bro in-law Vegas. Your brother married to me yesterday infront of whole Angel's realm, so technically he is my Alpha and I'm his Omega, right Mr husband??.....(He asked looking at Kinn).....