chapter - 6

.

.

.

On Earth!!....

Korn inform Kim and Tawan that Kinn is in angel's world that makes them shocked but get more shocked when they heard a voice come from their behind....

Person: what??.....

Trio turn but get shocked to see Vegas and Pete standing with someone.....

When Korn saw that person, he avert his eyes, while Kim looks at the person shockingly.....

Kim: Mom.....(Kim mumbled not believing on his eyes).....

That person revealed as Rose, former Luna of Devil's world....

Rose: what ? what are you saying Korn that Kinn is in angel's world? Tell me it's not true

Do you know that how much that place is dangerous for devils? How could you let our son go there?....,...(she asked worriedly to Korn).....

Korn: I didn't send him there, infact I didn't even inform us before going.....

Rose: what do you mean by that you don't know. Kinn never goes anywhere without telling you?..

Korn: he didn't tell us anything before going....

Rose: still you should know that where is your son? What kind of father you are?....(she asked worriedly thinking about Kinn)....

"Before blaming our father, first look at yourself that what kind of mother you are?".....a deep voice come from their behind which make both of them turn towards the source of it.....

Rose/Korn: Kinn....
Vegas/Kim: Phi
Tawan/Pete: Alpha King....

They all said in union seeing Kinn standing infront of them in Royal wedding dress.....

Rose: Kinn, my son! Are you fine na?......(Rose asked run to hug him before anyone).....

She hugged Kinn tightly, tears welled up in her eyes, but Kinn didn't reciprocate the hug just stand there with a blank face......