chapter - 1

.

.

.

On Earth!!...

Once upon a time, two couples wants to go for roaming. So, they choose a mysterious forest which is near a small village.....

They are going towards jungle in their Jeep, but suddenly an old man comes infront of their Jeep......

"Stop , don't go inside this forest. Demons thrives there."....the old man said seriously but those youngsters laugh at him.

"Mister, are you that demon?"....one of them asked jokingly.....

"Shut up! He looks like a madcap."....one of them said scolding the other.....

"Moreover, villagers believe in these superstitious stories.".....he added....

"Yeah!! Let's go. Bye....
Let us go. - Bye.".....all four said and left from there.....

"Stop!Pay heed to my words. You will not come back alive."... That old man shouted, once those youngsters goes far away from his eyes, he flips his fingers and changed into a young man and stretched his body and that guy revealed as .....

 That old man shouted, once those youngsters goes far away from his eyes, he flips his fingers and changed into a young man and stretched his body and that guy revealed as

Pete Pongasakorn.....

"These youngsters really have death wish. Well, it's their choice, I already completed my task to warn them."...... Pete said and left from there.....

Otherside!!...

"That man was really mad.
This is 1994. And he believes in demons!".....they laughs making fun of that old man....

After sometime, they reach in the forest and set up their camp. They are enjoying very much, having snacks and wine and dances together, then they listen some music and saw a guy is playing guitar....

That guy revealed as.....

Vegas kornwit , who is playing guitar, one girl is mesmerized to see him , she stops dancing and starts clicking his picture in her camera and also go towards him