chapter - 5

.

.

A/N : finally you guys wishes comes true....

To know more read this chapter....

.

Next morning!!...

A warm, humid breeze came through the window and touched Porsche's skin, making him shiver, and he nuzzled in bed but frowned when, instead of a soft mattress, he met with a solid one. But it's so warm that he feel like he is going to melt. He nuzzled into it more, and wow, it's smooth too. Then he slowly opened his eyes his eyes and find himself laying on someone's chest. Then he remembered what had happened yesterday. He looks upwards but get shocked to Kinn....

He gets up with a jerk to see Kinn, who is lying on the bed putting one hand under his head looking towards Porsche with a smug smile....

Porsche blinks his eyes several times but still he saw Kinn.....

"Are you wondering if this is a nightmare or not?".... Kinn asked mockingly.....

" It's real. I'm Kinn, that's the reality. I disguised myself as that Angel (Luke) to marry you and then spent the night with you."..... Kinn said make Porsche shocked....

"Haw! What a disaster but it was inevitable."......."Last night, I Marked you too. We got married and got to have the Marking ritual too."..... Kinn said while laugh evilily, Porsche get up from the bed while tears filled in his eyes.....

"Well, you have beautiful eyes but to be honest the night was even more beautiful. Wow!"..... Kinn said mockingly, while Porsche is crying, when his tears falls on ground it turns into pearls......

(A/N: I don't know much about supernatural things but there is a saying whenever angel's cries, his tears turns into pearls...)...

.

Otherside!!....

Luna nampheung was walking in the corridor then suddenly her eyes felt on a pillar, where she felt someone's presence. She went there to check but get shocked to see Luke unconscious and tied in chain there......

She shake him to wake up....

"Luke wake up!!".... Nampheung shakes him...

After sometime Luke awake and see Luna infront of him. Seeing him awake Luna immediately asked....

"Luke, If you are here then who is that with Prince Porsche.?".....

"Demon King.".... Luke mumbled weakly that makes Luna very anxious.....

"What?"....

"Yes, mother Angel. When I'm getting ready for this wedding, demon King attacked on me, make me unconscious and tied me here. Then he disguise himself as me and go to marry Angel Prince."...... Luke said weakly.....

"Luke come with me."......Nampheung heals Luke with his powers and take him with himself......

.

While on Earth!!...

Kim and Korn along with Tawan searching Kinn as he didn't returned home since yesterday.....

Kim and Tawan searching Kinn on earth and devil's world with his powers....

Kim: P'Kinn didn't found anywhere on earth....

Tawan: Khun Kinn didn't found anywhere in Devil's world....

Korn : contact Arm maybe he knows?....(Kim nods and contact Arm through telepathy)....

In few minutes Arm appeared infront of them.....