chapter - 2

.

.

.

Next day!!....

Kinn and Kim stand infront of their father, who is meditating seriously. They stand little away from them , so that their penance won't disturb....

"Papa wants to free all the demons from the inferno.
Because they has already got the punishment for their misdeeds. Now they deserves freedom.
And I won't let anyone ruin his good intentions."..... Kinn said seriously to his brother Kim.....

But they don't know that someone is listening their conversation and that person revealed as....

Tawan....

"Oh, no! The bond between these two brothers is very strong.
If khun Korn succeeds at getting the Phoenix Spirit Sword, theiwe will never be able to eat the humans. When Alpha King didn't spare his biological brother. So, they will skin me alive if I try to eat the humans."..... Tawan said frustratedly but he can't do anything infront of Kinn.....

"Also, even if khun Korn gets the Phoenix Spirit Sword, what's the benefit? He will bring the demons to the earth from the devil's world to make them lead a life as good humans."...

"What's the benefit of that? Living as a fearless demon is much better than living a weaker life in the human's world.".... Tawan said angrily but helplessly....

.

In the evening!!...

Kinn, Kim and Tawan came in a fare which tradition is started by their Father in devotion of Lord Shiva. They are standing on terrace from where they can see whole fare.....

"We have to be present in this fare every year. Why Khun Kinn??".... Tawan asked irritatedly as he didn't like to come in between humans.....

"Because Tawan you know well that our father for his devotion towards Lord Shiva started the tradition of this fare. We need to take this tradition forward. That's why every year we came here."..... Kinn said coldly but sternly that makes Tawan shut ....

"I'm sorry Kinn."..,. Tawan said not want to ruin his image infront of Kinn.....

"Hmm.... by the way where is Vegas? Why didn't he came?".... Kinn asked after not finding Vegas in the fare.....

"Hia, you know about him still you asked this. He will come Pete go to escort him."..... Kim said....

"And by the way this fare is not that bad. Let's have a little fun since we have come here."..... Kim suggest...

"Sometimes You make me wonder, Kim".... Tawan said..

"About what?".... Kim asked...

"That you are so human-like.".... Tawan said.....

"Enough of this, let's go in the fare."..... Kinn said that makes Tawan fumes as Kinn always supported Kim....

They both go in the fare.

A bus come came stops a little away from the fare. Porsche came in fare in disguise as a normal village boy as Those two brothers who loved each other had no idea that their fortune is about to change.A beautiful storm was about to enter their lives......

Porsche sits on the roof of the bus, when bus stops he gets up for climbing down, suddenly all fireflies surrounds him intimidated by Porsche's angelic beauty and his aura that attracts everyone's attention including Kinn, Kim and Tawan too......

When Porsche noticed that he tried to away those fireflies while doing this he flips his fingers and all fireflies move away from him....

Then He goes to climb down with his bag While climbing down his feet slips and he starts falling...