𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥

𝔾𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕖 𝕃𝕒ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

I was sitting on the porch steps, lost in my own thoughts, when I heard a voice call out from behind me.

"Hey there! Mind if I join you?"

I turned around to find a boy with messy brown hair and a mischievous glint in his eyes. His smile was infectious, and I couldn't help but return it.

"Not at all," I replied, gesturing for him to take a seat beside me.

He plopped down on the step next to me, a grin spreading across his face. "I'm Gordie, by the way. What's your name?"

"I'm Y/N," I said, shaking his outstretched hand. His grip was firm and friendly.

We sat in comfortable silence for a moment, enjoying the warmth of the sun on our faces. Then, Gordie broke the quiet with a question.

"So, what brings you out here on such a beautiful day?"

I chuckled softly. "Just needed some fresh air, I guess. Sometimes, it helps me clear my head."

Gordie nodded, his eyes wandering across the sprawling green fields before us. "I get that. Life can be overwhelming sometimes. It's nice to have a peaceful place to escape to."

"Yeah, it really is," I agreed, grateful for his understanding.

We continued to chat, sharing stories and experiences, as if we had known each other for years. Gordie had a way of making me feel comfortable, as if I could be myself without any judgment.

As the sun began to set, casting a warm orange glow across the sky, Gordie stood up, brushing off his jeans. "Well, Y/N, it was great meeting you. I hope we can hang out again sometime."

I smiled, genuinely touched by his sincerity. "Definitely, Gordie. I'd like that."

With a final wave, Gordie walked away, leaving me with a newfound sense of connection and friendship. Little did I know that this chance encounter would mark the beginning of a lifelong bond, filled with adventures, laughter, and a deep understanding of one another.

ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕤

I was walking home from school, lost in my own thoughts, when I found myself face-to-face with Ace and his gang, the Cobras. Ace was the kind of guy who reveled in tormenting others, and I had become one of his favorite targets. Fear gripped me as I realized there was no escape.

But just when it seemed like all hope was lost, a voice sliced through the tension. "Leave him alone, Ace," it said firmly. I turned to see Chris Chambers standing there, his eyes determined and his shoulders squared. He was a legend in our town, known for his bravery and loyalty.

Ace sneered at Chris, sizing him up. "What's it to you, Chambers? This kid's got nothing to do with you."

Chris stepped forward, his voice unwavering. "Nobody messes with the weak when I'm around. You want trouble, Ace? You'll have to go through me first."

The tension hung in the air as Ace's gang looked uncertain. They knew better than to challenge Chris, but their pride wouldn't let them back down easily. Still, in that moment, I felt a glimmer of hope. Someone was willing to stand up for me, to protect me.

Ace finally spat on the ground and turned away, his gang following suit. "This ain't over, Chambers," he muttered, his voice filled with anger.

As the Cobras disappeared into the distance, I exhaled a breath I didn't realize I was holding. Chris turned to me, a small smile on his face. "You okay?" he asked, concern evident in his eyes.