𝕁𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕆'ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕝

I was alone at home, waiting for my boyfriend Jerry to come over. It was dark outside and there was a storm brewing. I felt a bit uneasy, but I tried to brush it off and distract myself with a book.

Around midnight, Jerry finally arrived. He seemed a bit off, which was strange because he's usually very cheerful. I asked him what was wrong, but he just shook his head and refused to say anything.

We decided to watch a movie, but as soon as we started, the power went out. I was terrified. I hate the dark, and the storm outside was making it worse. Jerry suggested we light some candles, which helped a bit.

As we were watching the movie, I heard a strange noise coming from outside. It sounded like someone was trying to open the door. Jerry went to check, but there was no one there. I was starting to panic.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I jumped, and Jerry went to answer it. It was a man I had never seen before, drenched from the storm. He asked to come in, saying he had locked himself out of his car and needed to wait out the storm.

Jerry hesitated, but eventually let the man in. I was scared, I didn't know this stranger. We all sat in the living room, trying to make small talk.

As time went on, the stranger started acting strange. He would stare at me, and when I would try to avoid his gaze, he would laugh. He kept saying weird things, and I felt like he was trying to scare me.

Finally, the storm died down and the stranger left. Jerry walked me to my bedroom, and I locked the door behind me. I was still shaken, and I couldn't sleep.

The next morning, I found out that the stranger had broken into a nearby house that same night. I was lucky that nothing worse had happened, but I was terrified at the thought of what could have happened. Jerry and I talked about how we needed to be more careful in the future.

That night will always be a scary memory for me, and I'm just glad that I had Jerry there to help me through it.