𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤

ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕤

For your first date Chris had taken you on this candle lit picnic down below the tree house. He had even made your favorite meal.

After you finished eating you both lead back on the grass together and watched the sunset. After the sunset you and Chris sat up and just stared at each other. You then place a small kiss to his lips.

𝕋𝕖𝕕𝕕𝕪 𝔻𝕦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕡

You and Teddy were supposed to be having a study date which quickly turned. Teddy had reached over you to grab something causing his arm to brush over your side. You started laughing. A smirk grew on Teddy's face.

Teddy grabbed you and threw you on the bed before he climbed on top of you, tickling you. You started begging and screaming for him to stop. Teddy just stared at you before he leaned down and kissed you.

𝔾𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕖 𝕃𝕒ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

The two of you loved to come up with new recipes. You and Gordie were standing in your kitchen just making a mess not sure on what you were doing. You had just picked up the pan full of cake mix ready to put it on the oven.

Gordie open the oven and grabbed the other end of the pan. Your hand slipped causing the pan to fall to the ground. You got batter all over you. The two of you started laughing. You stopped laughing after a while and just looked at each other. Gordie took a few steps towards you and kissed you.

𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕟 𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠

After your shift Vern had come back to the diner. You had grabbed 2 milkshakes from the kitchen and brought them to the table.

The two of you talked for a while, while yo finished your milkshakes. The two of you were about to head home when you turned to face him and have him a kiss goodbye.