𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕤𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕦𝕥

𝔾𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕖 𝕃𝕒ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

You were sitting down at the table in the cafeteria eating your lunch. You heard someone walking up behind you. You felt someone cover your eyes which you knew was Gordie.

He sat down next to you and sat down a tray for brownies in front of you. You notice a card attached to the plate. You opened the card and read "Will You Go Out With Me?" You looked up and Gordie hugged him.

ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕤

You had just walked into your next class which you shared with Chris. You walked over to your desk and saw an envelope and a box of candy sitting on your desk. You looked around for Chris but didn't see him.

You opened the envelope and read the note, 'Will You Go Out With Me?'  C.C. You looked up from the note and saw Chris standing next to you. You turned around and ran into his arms.

𝕋𝕖𝕕𝕕𝕪 𝔻𝕦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕡

Your teacher had just passed back your next test. You looked down at your test and was beaming with joy when you saw 95 written on your paper. You looked over at Teddy and asked what he got.

He handed you his paper and you handed him yours. You were so happy for him when you saw 88 written on his paper. When you your paper back you saw the words 'Will You Go Out With Me.' You smiled and looked over to Teddy and grabbed his hand. You made sure the teacher wasn't looking when you leaned over and kissed his cheek.

𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕟 𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠

You had gotten a call to come down to the tree house. When you got there you did the secret knock the gang had thought you. You opened the door and noticed the guys were starting at you.

You looked around and saw the words "Will You Go Out With Me?" You turned around and saw Vern holding a question mark. You just smiled and nodded.