𝔾𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕖 𝕃𝕒ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

School sucked. Today was just awful. To start off the day my alarm didn't go off. Second I was an hour late to school. Third Ace and his pets were messing with me. Fourth I have math.

I hated math. Nothing good comes from math. Who ever put letters in math deserves the death penalty.

It was now lunch and I wasn't even hungry. I wanted to go home and go back to bed.

I looked up and saw my boyfriend Gordie walk in with Chris. I smiled to myself as I started waving them over. Gordie and Chris made their way over. Gordie came up behind me and gave me a kiss before taking a seat next to me.

"How's your day?" Gordie asked. I just looked at him and rolled my eyes. Chris pulled a pack of cards out of his pocket and started shuffling them.

"Y/N, Gordie, wanna play some poker?" Chris asked.

"Sure." Gordie said and I agreed.

After school Gordie had asked me to go come down to the treehouse for a bit.

Once we get their, Gordie climbed up and did their little secret knock. He climbed in them grabbed my hand and pulled me in.

"What happened to this being a guys war zone?" Teddy asked taking a drag on his cigarette.

"Shut up four eyes." Chris said as he begin passing out cards. "Y/N, you in."

"Why not." I shrugged and took a seat next to Gordie.

It wasn't long till Gordie and Teddy folded so it was just Chris and I. It was hard to tell anything about Chris. He was great at poker and bluffing. Without thinking I throw a card down. I watched a Chris chuckled a little. My eyes widen in joy as Chris threw his cards on the table.

"I fold." I jumped up and cheered, hitting my head on the roof. I jumped into Chris's arms hugging him tight. I heard him start chuckling. I looked over at Gordie and saw an upset look in his face. But I just brushed it off.

It was around dinner time when Gordie and I started walking home. I could tell something was bothering him just by the way he was acting

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't know." He replied coldly. "Why don't you ask Chris."

"What are you talking about?" I asked only growing more confused.

"Y/N, don't act dumb." Gordie snapped. "I see the way you act with him. I can just look and tell that you want him more."

"No I don't!" I yelled.

"Bullshit!" He yelled back. "I see the way your eyes light up. I saw the way you hugged him."

"Your the one who wanted me to get along with your friends. Now your mad when we do.  Just make up your mind Gordon LaChance."

"Do you like Chris more than me."  He asked with tears filling up in his eyes.

"No baby no." I felt my heart break. I couldn't believe he really just asked me that. "I could never like him more than you. Chris and I have a sibling relationship. I love you more than anything."

"I guess I love you too." Gordie smiled and grabbed my hand. The rest of the walk home was silent. A good silent.