𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕖

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 16 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖.

ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕤

For your anniversary Chris had set up this whole romantic date at the treehouse. The two of you shared a kiss which quickly escalated.

You were woken to the sound of laughing. You looked up and saw Gordie, Teddy and Vern standing around you and Chris.

Chris slowly looked up. He brought the blanket up over both of you and flipped off everyone else.

"Looks like Chrissy got a little action." Teddy said getting a chuckle out of everyone else.

"Teddy, get them out before I tell them about what happened with your girlfriend."

"Alright everyone out." Teddy pushed everyone out of the treehouse. You just chuckled and cuddled up closer to Chris not even wanting to know what happened.

𝕋𝕖𝕕𝕕𝕪 𝔻𝕦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕡

You and Teddy got a little drunk and horny. The two of you made your way back to the treehouse.

You were looking around for something to spice it up. You found a pair of handcuffs and a bandana.

"Oh my God, Teddy." You heard some yell. You shot up from the bed. You saw Chris standing there with a disgusted look. You looked around and saw Teddy was handcuffed to the floor with a bandana covering his eyes.

"What? What's going on?" Teddy asked. You pulled the bandana down. "Oh hi Chris." You immediately uncuffed the handcuffs.

"Give us a minute?" You asked Chris. He just nodded and left.

"Well you wanted to spice things up." Teddy chuckled. You just rolled your eyes.

𝔸/ℕ: 𝔸𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕀 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 "𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝔸 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 2." 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕗𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕙 ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕥.

𝔾𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕖 𝕃𝕒ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

You gave Gordie one last kiss as you grabbed your jacket off the table. Gordie grabbed your hand as you opened the hood.

"Stay!" He let out a whine. You just smiled at him and gave him another kiss.

You waved to him as you climbed down. You looked over and saw Chris, Teddy and Vern walking up.

"Bye Mrs. Lachance." Teddy called out getting a chuckle from the others. You blew them a kiss as you headed home.

𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕟 𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠

You and Vern tried to be quiet but you failed. You were trying to get out of his house without anything seeing you.

You got so close to the door when you heard Billy laughing his ass off. You flipped him off and ran home.