𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕜

ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕤

You wake up to the sound of your phone ringing. It's Chris, your boyfriend. His voice is hoarse, and you can hear the congestion in his nose. He tells you that he's feeling sick and asks if you can come over to take care of him. You don't hesitate to say yes.

You arrive at Chris's apartment and find him lying in bed, surrounded by tissues and empty soup cans. His face is flushed, and he looks miserable. You immediately go into caretaker mode, pulling the covers up to his chin and offering him a glass of water.

Over the next few days, you take care of Chris as best you can. You make him soup, bring him medicine, and make sure he stays hydrated. You also keep him company, watching movies and playing board games with him to pass the time.

As Chris starts to feel better, he expresses his gratitude for all that you've done. You shrug it off, telling him that anyone would do the same for someone they love. But deep down, you feel proud of yourself for being there for him when he needed you most.

In the end, Chris makes a full recovery, and the two of you look back on his sickness as a minor blip in your relationship. But you know that you'll always be there to take care of him, no matter what challenges life throws your way

𝕋𝕖𝕕𝕕𝕪 𝔻𝕦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕡

You wake up to the sound of your phone ringing. You rub your eyes and pick up the phone to see that it's your boyfriend's mom calling. She tells you that your boyfriend, Teddy Duchamp, has caught a cold and is feeling really sick. She asks if you can come over and take care of him for the day. You immediately agree and head over to his house.

As you walk into his room, you see Teddy lying in bed with a box of tissues beside him. You can tell he's not feeling well as he looks pale and has a fever. You sit down beside him and ask him how he's feeling. He tells you he's feeling terrible and that he can't stop coughing.

You get up and head to the kitchen to make him some soup. As you're cooking, you hear Teddy coughing in his room. You quickly finish making the soup and head back to his room with a bowl and spoon in hand.

You sit down beside Teddy and lift the bowl of soup to his lips. He takes a sip and smiles at you. You can tell that he's grateful for your help. You sit with him for a while, chatting and keeping him company.

As the day goes on, you help Teddy with anything he needs. You change his tissues, bring him water, and even read him a book. You can see that he's slowly starting to feel better.

As the day comes to an end, you say goodbye to Teddy and head home. You feel proud of yourself for taking care of him and making his day a little bit better. You know that he'll never forget how much you helped him when he was sick.

𝔾𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕖 𝕃𝕒ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

You wake up to the sound of your phone ringing. You groggily answer it, only to hear your boyfriend Gordie's weak voice on the other end. He tells you he's sick and needs your help. You immediately jump out of bed and rush to his side.

As you arrive at Gordie's apartment, you find him lying in bed, shivering with a fever. You quickly grab a thermometer and take his temperature. It's high, so you give him some medicine and place a cool washcloth on his forehead.

You spend the next few hours taking care of Gordie. You make him some soup, bring him water, and keep him company. Gordie's grateful for your help, and you can tell he's feeling a bit better already.

Throughout the day, you make sure Gordie gets plenty of rest and fluids. You also keep an eye on his temperature to make sure it doesn't spike again. You're determined to help him get better as quickly as possible.

As the day turns into night, Gordie's fever breaks. He's exhausted, but he's feeling much better. You tuck him into bed and make sure he has everything he needs before you say goodnight.

Over the next few days, you continue to take care of Gordie. You make sure he gets plenty of rest and fluids, and you keep him company when he's feeling lonely. Eventually, Gordie fully recovers, and you're relieved to see him back to his normal self.

Taking care of Gordie was a lot of work, but you're glad you were able to be there for him when he needed you most. You know he'd do the same for you if the roles were reversed, and that's what makes your relationship so special.

𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕟 𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠

You wake up to the sound of Vern coughing. You turn to see him lying in bed, his forehead hot to the touch. You know he's not feeling well.

You get up and head to the kitchen to make some tea. You grab a mug and fill it with hot water before adding a tea bag. You know Vern loves his tea with honey and lemon, so you add some of that as well.

You bring the tea back to the bedroom and sit down next to Vern. "Here, drink this," you say, handing him the mug. He takes a sip and smiles weakly, thanking you for taking care of him.

You spend the rest of the day taking care of Vern. You make him soup for lunch and dinner, and keep giving him water to drink. You check his temperature regularly and make sure he's comfortable.

As the day goes on, Vern starts to feel a little better. He's still not quite himself, but he's grateful for your care and attention.

That night, you tuck Vern into bed and kiss him on the forehead. "Get some rest," you say. "I'll be here if you need anything."

Taking care of Vern was tough, but you know it was worth it to see him feeling better. You're glad you were able to be there for him when he needed you.