𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙

ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕤

When your on your period, you don't wanna do anything. All you wanna do is sit around and cuddle.

Chris knows when your on it because you become extremely lazy and tired. Before you ask him yo come cuddle, he puts together a little goodie bag full of all your favorite things.

He'll bring you the bag and pull you into his arms. He'll never admit this to anyone but his favorite time a month is when your on your period just of this.

𝕋𝕖𝕕𝕕𝕪 𝔻𝕦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕡

Your cramps are awful. Last month you were trying to get out of bed but hit the ground in pain. Teddy found you crawled up in a ball.

He knows how bad your cramps are and feels awful for you. He'll do whatever it takes to make you feel better.

He'll tell you all different kinds of jokes. After the jokes fail, he bring you this whole big thing  of ice cream and just cuddle with you.

𝔾𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕖 𝕃𝕒ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

When your on your period, you love to get out and go. Your always up early. Gordie on the other hand prefers to sleep.

Your always the one to wake him up. You'll do in whatever way you think is faster. Gordie knows what time of month it is when you do that.

He'll usually get up without saying anything and let you lead the day. He knows it's better not to say anything.

𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕟 𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠

At first Vern had no idea what a period was. All he knew was that it made you mean and grumpy.

He had seen Teddy and his girlfriend walking down the street and thought he should ask them on what to do.

Teddy's girlfriend chuckled and gave him a list of things to follow. When Vern got him he had brought you all your favorite snacks.