𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕟 𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠

It was that time of the month. The time every woman hates. I knew there was no way in hell my parents would let me stay home from school just because of my period.

I stumbled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and just wanted to scream. Whenever I was on my period my face broke out. I was one big pimple.

I then made my way back to my room and started digging through my closet, trying to find something cute.

"Whatever." I said and grabbed a pair of sweats and a hoodie. I grabbed my bag and made my way downstairs.

"I'm going to school!" I called out into the house hoping my drunk mother would hear me.

On the way to school, I ran into Chris, Teddy, Gordie, Vern and Teddy's girlfriend on the way to school.

"Hey Angel." Vern said and threw his arm over my shoulder.

"Hey." I said coldly. I wasn't trying to be mean, I just wasn't in the mood for anything. 

About halfway there Teddy started cracking jokes. Then he started singing "Lollipop." Briana who was Teddy's girlfriend thought it was funny. I thought it was annoying.

"Teddy, will you shut the hell up for a chance?" I snapped. Everyone just turned to look at me.

"What crawled up your ass?" Teddy asked glaring at me.

"All I know if my foots about to be up yours." I growled and walked ahead of everyone. I could still hear what they were talking about.

"What's wrong with her?" Vern asked sound concerned.

"She's on her period." Chris answered.

"I'm not." I yelled turning around.

"Oh yeah. Then why do you have blood on the back of your pants." I immediately jump and look at the back of my pants. Sure enough there was a blood stain on your pants.

I pulled off my hoodie and tied it around my waist.

"What's a period?" Vern asked getting a chuckle out of Briana.

"All a period does is saying that a girl can get pregnant." She explained.

"Plus it makes them bitchy." Teddy chuckled getting hit by Briana. "As long as your nice to her."

"If she says jumps, just say how high and don't ask questions." Chris told him. Vern just nodded.

After a long day of school I was glad to be home. I  made it up to my porch and saw a gift basket sitting there. You opened the note.

"Thought you could use this." Love Vern. I just smiled and went inside.