Piccolo x reader

It was a winter afternoon, or so you would think by where you were training. You were in the middle of a grueling training session with Piccolo, preparing for the upcoming World Tournament. Snow blanketed the ground as far as the eye could see, making this seemingly terrible training ground oddly perfect for your needs.

You and Piccolo had settled into a routine, training every other day in the afternoon. Mornings and evenings were reserved for Piccolo's commitments with Gohan, leaving the afternoons for your intense training sessions. Today, however, you were slacking off a little. The night before, sleep had eluded you, leaving you half-exhausted and far from the serious mindset that Piccolo demanded during your training.

"Listen up," Piccolo barked, his usually stern demeanor intensified. "You have to stop goofing off! The tournament is coming up in a month, and if you keep acting like this, you might as well not go—"

Piccolo's reprimand was abruptly cut short as a well-aimed snowball hit him squarely in the face. For a second, his face registered shock, which quickly gave way to anger.

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR A THING I SAID!!!" Piccolo roared.

"I heard you," you replied with a mischievous grin, "but I couldn't help myself. This cold is driving me crazy! How far north did we go today?"

Piccolo mumbled something unintelligible, clearly reluctant to admit how far he had pushed the location.

"I'm sorry, what?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We're near the North Pole," Piccolo said more audibly this time.

"HOLY SHIT, Piccolo! Are you trying to freeze me to death?" you exclaimed dramatically.

"Shut up. I know it's harsh, but it shouldn't have affected you this much," Piccolo retorted.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm just distracted today. It's not my day," you admitted, shaking off the chill.

Piccolo nodded, not exactly well-versed in handling mental problems or emotions. "One more spar, and then we'll head back to the city to get some food."

You glanced over at Piccolo, a bit puzzled. "Why? You don't eat?"

"No, but you do, and after this, you'll need it," Piccolo replied with a hint of smugness in his voice.

"Fair enough," you said, preparing for another round of training.

The two of you engaged in another intense spar in the freezing wastelands. The biting cold gnawed at your energy, and you struggled to maintain focus. Piccolo, on the other hand, seemed unfazed, his green skin almost absorbing the cold. You managed to land a few solid hits, and Piccolo was clearly pushing you to your limits.

Finally, as the sun began its descent below the horizon, Piccolo landed a decisive blow that sent you tumbling into the snow. Gasping for breath, you struggled to your feet, determination in your eyes.

"You're getting better," Piccolo acknowledged. "But you're still holding back. You need to tap into your full potential if you want to win the tournament."

You nodded, your breath forming visible puffs in the icy air. "I won't hold back anymore. I'll give it everything I've got."

Piccolo smirked. "That's what I like to hear. Now, let's continue."

For hours, you and Piccolo sparred in the unforgiving wastelands. The harsh terrain and extreme conditions pushed your limits. But you welcomed the challenge. Every bruise, every ache, brought you closer to becoming the fighter you aspired to be.

As the night settled in, you and Piccolo finally called it a day. You were battered and bruised, but you had improved. Piccolo had pushed you to your limits and beyond, and you were grateful for it.

Back in West City, you treated yourself to a hearty meal at your favorite snack spot. Piccolo watched you eat with a faint smile, still sipping on his water.

"You've come a long way," he said. "But remember, the road to becoming the best is never easy."

You nodded, wiping your mouth. "I won't forget that, Piccolo. Thanks for being such a tough trainer."

Piccolo's stern demeanor softened slightly. "It's the only way you'll reach your potential. Keep training hard, and one day, you might even surpass me."

With those words of encouragement, you and Piccolo parted ways for the night. As you lay in your bed, you thought about the grueling day of training and the challenges that lay ahead. The next world tournament was just a month away, and you were more determined than ever to give it your all.

The snow outside continued to fall, covering the world in a blanket of white. But in your heart, a fire burned brighter than ever, driving you to become the best fighter you could be. And with Piccolo as your mentor, you knew that anything was possible.

Your journey had just begun, and you were ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead on the path to becoming a true martial arts champion. The world may have been frozen in winter's grasp, but your spirit blazed with the fire of determination, ready to overcome any obstacle that came your way.

So, as the snowflakes continued to fall, you closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep, knowing that tomorrow would bring more training, more challenges, and ultimately, a step closer to achieving your dreams