Broly x Reader

(This is an idea I have for a story but I'm not sure if I should write a whole book or not) 

It was around mid-April when one day when Cheelai and Lemo decided to make a trip to Earth, spend a few days there, getting supplies, and seeing old friends. They were not fans of what food they had on that planet so they all grabbed lots of capsules and Goku would often give them some of the vegetables he grew on his farm.

This time the trip to Earth was a little different as they had brought Broly with them. They were walking in a village not too far from Goku's house when Broly decided to go venture off to explore. Goku who was showing them around assured him that it would be fine, and if anything went wrong just raise his ki a little and he would be there in an instant.

Broly wasn't much of a people person as he didn't grow up around anyone other than his father, his father wasn't a good man but he was his father and was there for most of Broly's life. He had a certain level of peace now knowing that he wasn't in fear of being controlled and he liked to take control every once in a while and have some alone time.

Broly took to the sky looking down on the world below him in awe, he wasn't used to anything Earth had to offer as it was different than what Vampa had. The green valleys are filled with wildlife, and an abundance of trees of all different kinds and several different mountains in the area. Broly took his time exploring, he found it quite peaceful being by himself, he loved Cheelai and Lemo but their endless chatter could bother the saiyan sometimes.

Broly continued north for a little bit before he observed a field full of several different kinds of animals that weren't like the animals that he had seen scattered around. He took in as much as he could from the sky before his curiosity got the best of him and he landed.

He landed a little bit away from a group of them and took a look around, he noticed they were being held in by some type of wiring, keeping them from escaping. Broly noticed that there were several different kinds of the same animal with different colors and different patterns and the same with the next type of animal in the next area.

Before Broly couldn't explore anymore a loud stern beautiful voice interrupted him.

"Who the hell are you? and why are you on my property?" You shouted pointing a gun at the fellow in your horse pen.

You were feeding the cows when you heard a noise from over at the horse's pen, you made your way over to find a large man standing in the middle with weird attire.

Broly tilted his head at you before responding. "My name is Broly, I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to be here I was just flying around and I saw this place" he motioned around.

"Ahh you're one of Mister Goku's friends," You said lowering your gun thinking of the neighbor who lives across the mountain with his family that you trade with. You could tell he knew the man because anyone you has met who could fly was either a friend or family of the man.

"Yes, I suppose" Broly responded taking a second to look back around "What are these guys called" He motioned to the horses.

"Their names or what they are?" you asked

"Both I guess" he scratched his head not really knowing the difference

"These are horses and over there I have cows" You pointed to the pen beside the horses "And over there by my house I have chickens"

"Chickens?" Broly asked confused

"I'll show you come on" You grabbed his hand leading the way. You wouldn't normally be giving strangers a tour usually you would have used that gun by now but there was something different about Broly. He held a kind of endless calmness that was contagious.