Andriod 17 x Wife Reader

The secluded island, where Android 17 often guarded the wildlife, seemed like a world away from the bustling city where you resided. But occasionally, during his breaks, he would visit. Today was one of those rare occasions.

The front door creaked open, and there he stood the enigmatic Android 17. His piercing eyes surveyed the surroundings as if calculating every detail. Despite the ominous aura that clung to him, there was a certain calmness in his demeanor.

You looked up from the book you were reading, a smile tugging at your lips. "Well, well, if it isn't the man of the hour. Took you long enough to drop by, 17."

He raised an eyebrow, a hint of amusement in his eyes. "I have a job to do, you know."

You chuckled, setting aside your book and walking over to him. "And I appreciate your dedication to saving the wildlife, but couldn't you take a break for your loving wife?"

His lips quirked into a small smile, a rare sight for anyone who didn't know him well. "I did take a break. That's why I'm here."

You playfully nudged his shoulder. "Good to know I'm worth a break from saving endangered species."

He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a tight embrace. "You're worth more than you know."

The two of you spent the day together, catching up on the time lost during his assignments. It was during these moments that the protective side of Android 17 surfaced. He kept a watchful eye on your surroundings, ensuring your safety even in the comfort of your home.

As you prepared dinner, he leaned against the kitchen counter, his gaze never leaving you. "You know, you could use some combat training. Just in case."

You rolled your eyes, a smirk playing on your lips. "I'm not planning on fighting anyone, 17. I'll leave that to the professionals."

He chuckled, appreciating your wit. "Just making sure."

Dinner was a quiet affair, filled with shared glances and unspoken understanding. Android 17's protective nature was evident, even in the way he subtly positioned himself to have a clear view of the entrance.

Later that evening, as you both sat on the couch, he spoke in a softer tone. "I don't say it often, but I'm glad you're in my life. It's nice to have a place to come back to."

You rested your head against his shoulder, feeling the sincerity in his words. "I'm glad you're back, even if it's just for a short break. The island can survive without you for a little while."

He chuckled, a rare, genuine sound. "You're right. And I suppose I can survive being away from the island for a little while too."

As the night deepened, the two of you found solace in each other's presence. Android 17, the protector of nature, found a different kind of sanctuary in the warmth of your love. The ominous aura that clung to him softened in these moments, revealing the depth of his emotions.

When it was time for him to leave, you walked him to the door. He turned to you, his gaze holding a mix of protectiveness and affection. "I'll be back soon."

You smiled, leaning in for a tender kiss. "I'll be here, waiting."

And with that, Android 17 left, disappearing into the night. The ominous android, with his protective instincts and rare moments of tenderness, was a complex mix that made your relationship with him unique and special.