Info Version 2

Hello my lovely flowers & welcome to the remake of my Who Framed Roger Rabbit? book.
You guys know the drill with the info and also check the new book's description. 
Some things will be the same and some different.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Description: 

Life can be a challenge when you're a person with two full-time jobs, though when you're y/n Birman, you made things work. She's a single mother of three and she's a detective, the first employed being a toon. She loves her jobs more than anything and takes them very seriously, but there is one thing she hates. The bullshit that comes with both. With being a mother, y/n's children are young, curious kittens that get into everything. With being a detective... Let's just say she's in for a wild ride when an old friend is framed for murder and an old flame reenters her life.  

1.) The reader is still a toon cat. What she is based off of is the pic up top but with a long, fluffy tail just like in the first version. If you like the short and curled tail you can imagine it as so, but I'm writing it how I please. I do own any of the pictures of kitty reader-chan.

2.) Roger's roll stays the same but I'm making him a father-figure to Jessie. He raised him, so he'll be a bit older. Imagine Darry from The Outsiders to his littler brothers.

3.) The pic down below is what Reader-Chan is wearing. I don't believe pencil skirts were in the timeline of Who Framed Roger Rabbit? but we're going with it. 

5.) I probably don't need to ask this but sexy time? 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
See you in the first chapter!
Stay chill and bye bye ^^

StolenNightmare~