Ch 4: Pop Goes The Weasels

Hello my lovely flowers, StolenNightmare here & welcome to chapter 4. 
You people wanted a lemon, so your going to get a lemon. 
A real sweet lemon if you know what I mean. 😏
Hope you enjoy ^^  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Reader's P.O.V 

I was finally back at my office room after the Judge Doom incident. The man had a way to kill a toon!?! Doom calls it the dip and I'm still traumatized after seeing that poor little toon shoe get dipped. This is precisely why I left Jessie behind. What if he got dipped along with Roger or what if I got dipped? Doom even had toon weasels working for him and trying to find Roger. We need to find Roger before they do. I'm not letting anyone I care about get bathed in turpentine, acetone, and benzene- 

"GET OUT OF THAT CHAIR!!!"

I jumped slightly hearing Eddie's voice through the walls. Damn, that guy has the anger of a rhino! I go next door and surprisingly found Roger there.... At least I don't have to look for him anymore.  

"Y/n!!" Roger yelled jumping into my arms. 

"Hey, Rog." I tossed him out of my arms and he landed on the floor with a thud.  

"You'll help me won't ya? I didn't commit that murder, I'm not that type of toon!" Roger sprung back up. I looked at Eddie with a pleading look. 

"C'mon Eddie, we can't let Doom get him. You helped millions of toons before!" 

"That was a long time ago, Birman." Eddie grumbled. 

"We're detectives for toons sake, its what we do.. if your not going to do it for Roger, do it for me." I said. Eddie stared at me. 

"I already lost Ivy and Jessie.. don't make me loose another person I care about. We might even find the guy who took out Teddy, please Eddie." 

Eddie stared at me thinking it over. He sighed before grabbing the phone on his desk. 

"I don't work for toons, y/n." He put the phone to his ear. 

"Go ahead. Call the cops. I come here for help and what do you do? You turn me in." Roger dramatically said walking towards a door which I believe was a closet.  

"No, no. Don't feel guilty about me. So long and thanks for nothin'." Roger closed the closet door making things fall off the shelves in Eddie's office.  

"That's the closet!" Eddie growled. He looked at me but I only rolled my eyes. There's nothing I can do when it comes to Roger. Eddie opened the closet door only to find Roger not there. He turned a light on, searching it while I just stood there watching with a smirk.

'He's a toon, Sourpuss. C'mon.'  

Roger popped out of one of Eddie's coats, acting like a cop, and handcuffed Eddie to his wrist.  

"Eddie Valiant, you are under arrest." Roger made babbling sounds before Eddie dragged him out of the closet and onto the bed. 

"Roger, I don't think Edward here has keys to those cuffs-" I trailed off hearing a siren. A police siren. I look out the window to see Doom's Weasel's car pull up across the street. 

"Shit, it's the weasels." I looked at Roger, who looked like the color would melt off of him with all his trembling. He bounced around looking for a place to hide, dragging Eddie around with him.  

"Don't let 'em find me! C'mon, guys, you're my only hope!" Roger pleaded. 

*KNOCK KNOCK*