Ch 6: To Dip Or To Not To Dip

Hello my lovely flowers, StolenNightmare here & welcome to chapter 6. 
Got some of that sexy ginger last chapter but we're moving on. 
Hope you enjoy ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Slow, smooth jazz played from the radio in y/n's office house while she and Jessie laid under the covers on her bed. Jessie's hand played with the ends of y/n's hair while the other gently rubbed her bare thigh. Y/n was laying on top of him with her arms wrapped around his neck while purring happily, feeling his hands on her. Her ears twitched every now and then and her tail slowly swished in the air. Everything was purr-fect until a certain sourpuss came busting in unannounced! 

Damn guy didn't even knock... 

"Way to kill the mood, Valiant." Jessie glared at the grumpy ol' troll. 

"Yeah, and ever heard of knocking?" Y/n said looking at her partner annoyed.  

"Ever heard of we have a job to do?" Eddie quickly replied. Y/n groaned and threw the covers off of herself and Jessie. Eddie immediately turned around when they saw both toon's in their birthday suits... Awkward.  

"No, baby, come back to bed.~" Jessie begged as y/n got up from the bed and got dressed. A giggle left the cat toon's lips before she kissed her cherry stud muffin. When she pulled away Jessie felt faint. A love sick smile grew on his face and he sighed in bliss. Y/n smirked at the effect she had on the big bad Jessie Rabbit. She was sweet lovin'.~ 

"Don't worry, my Honey Bunny. I'll be back soon enough and then...~" 

A small gasp left Jessie's lips as his crystal blue eyes casted down to his nether region. Y/n's clawed hand was slowly stroking his rod. 

"Round 4?~" Y/n purred before following Eddie out leaving a dazed and turned on Jessie behind. 

Reader's P.O.V 

"Heard a little bit of that did ya, Sourpuss?" I grinned at my partner as he and I made our way to Dolores's diner. Apparently my sinful activities with Jessie was heard next door. 

"A little? Try all of it.. Most disturbing 4 hours of my life." Eddie replied. Sourpuss here heard my sinful activities through the walls and now he's complaining which he has no room to do. I heard him and Dolores getting on for 2 hours, so pay back's a bitch! 

"Jessie and I are love making machines. We keep going until we run out of gas."  

"Yeah, but your stud isn't off the hook yet."

 "Huh?" I looked at Eddie with furred eyebrows. 

"Before Jessie paid you a visit he came to me first about finding Roger. Maroon had a little chat with him before we went to the Ink and Paint Club." He said. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"From what Jessie tells me, if he didn't pose for those patty cake pictures, Roger wouldn't work for this town again." Eddie says as we arrived at Dolores's diner. I stopped walking with an exasperated look on my face. 

"We were set up to take those pictures?" 

"Apparently, Maroon wanted to blackmail Acme. Jessie says he didn't want anything to do with it cause he'd do anything for his older brother but with someone that looks like Jessie.. I'm not so sure." 

"Hey, Jessie is a good boy, Eddie. He's just not drawn that way." I glared at Eddie and he just shrugged his shoulders. 

"We'll see, Birman." 

My ears pinned against my head under my fedora. 

'Jessie wouldn't lie to me would he? I mean, he's not in cahoots with Maroon is he? Or worse.. Doom?'