Have A Holly Jolly Cock Block!~

Hello my lovely flowers & welcome to a Christmas special.
This Christmas special is VERY special... Just letting you know.~
Hope you enjoy ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V

"Did you put the cookies out?"

"Fresh and hot. Even made them extra special by adding candy cane bits to them."

"Milk?"

"Warm and ready to go."

"What about the lights so Santa doesn't miss us?"

"Trust me, Baby. Santa never forgets about all the good girls and boys, lights or not. But presents may be replaced with coal if said good girls and boys are naughty and don't go to sleep. Santa won't come if you're awake." I said to my triplets and softly giggled as they scrambled to get into their beds.

It was Christmas Eve, which meant that Old St. Nick came tonight. Dallas, Sebastian, and Scarlet were always excited for this time of year and it was a little beans very first Christmas. The newest addition to the Rabbit family was mine and Jessie's 9 month old baby boy Elijah or Eli for short. He was almost the spitting image of his father, except he had my e/c eyes and was a rabbit instead of a cat. He had white flop rabbit ears like Jessie did at one time before he had them erased.

I was so disappointed when he showed up to one of our dates in the past with them gone. I liked Honey Bunny's bunny ears!

Speaking of Honey Bunny, Jessie unfortunately had to work Christmas Eve while I was let off to spend it with the kids. Both Jessie and I weren't happy that we couldn't spend all of the holidays together, especially since it's Eli's first Christmas but I'll pay him in kind when he gets home.~

"Night night, Mommy." The triplets unisoned, snuggling into their blankets.

"Night night, Babies. See you in the morning." I kissed each of their foreheads before going over to the light switch and flicking it before leaving their bedroom, closing the door behind me. 

"Okay, now it's your turn, Munchkin." I cooed in a baby voice to Elijah, who cutely yawned and snuggled into my arms. I made my way to the nursery of my house and got my little bean situated. I changed him into cute Christmas jammies, wrapped him into a bunny burrito, and laid him down in his crib with his favorite Sylvester and Tweety Bird plushies.

"Goodnight, my little bunny.~" I gently kissed Eli's chubby cheeks before turning on his nightlight and leaving, keeping the door slightly cracked.    

Now it's time for Honey Bunny!

Quickly making it to mine and Jessie's shared room, I grabbed a cream colored box that I shoved under the bed after my mom gave it to me from the Christmas party we had a day ago. The woman didn't even say anything to me, just dropped the box into my lap while I was talking with Betty and Ivy, winked and then went back over to my father, who was laughing with the boys. Jessie was a bit tipsy and too busy with his bromance to notice that I snuck upstairs because Mom said that if I didn't want to be plowed in front of everyone, I should open it upstairs.

Think of it as an early present, she said.

To say I was surprised that she bought this for me was an understatement, but only the best payment for a hard working man. I got changed and smirked at myself in the mirror.

Jessie won't be able to resist.~

~Time Skip~

Third Person's P.O.V

Jessie sighed in relief as he pulled up the driveway in his 1938 Packard Eight Convertible Coupe 1601. The Ink and Paint Club was packed and he was beat. Normally, singing for the hungry female piranhas of Hollywood was a cinch, but when forced to work on Christmas Eve when he'd much rather be spending it with his wife and kids, anyone would be out of it... At least he didn't have to work Christmas Day. He'd happily go to jail for murder if he missed Elijah's first Christmas and opening presents with his family if that's the case.