Wedding Day

Hello my lovely flowers & welcome a mini side chapter.
Don't smoke me because this wedding isn't correct.
But a special day for our Honey Bunny was a must.
I may do more of these side chapter... Maybe.
Warning: A lot of pictures
Hope you enjoy ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a long battle. The three beasts known as replanning, perfecting, and vein popping frustration have finally been vanquished. The time has come for that one special day that almost every girl dreams about, and y/n was gonna make damn sure that nothing ruined it.

Because someone was going home with a bouquet of roses lodged down their throat if it was.

Y/n was currently at the Birman Luxury Hotel Resort, in Costa Rica, with Ivy and Betty. Garett was the owner of this fine establishment. It was great for weddings, balls, high class events, vacations, and basically anything that most likely costs more than your life. Yeah, the Birmans are a rich bitch family. 

"And... done!" Betty said, finishing up y/n's make-up and Ivy with her hair.

"For real this time?" Y/n hopefully asked. She's been sitting in one of her hotel room's multiple decorative chairs for the past two hours. Her butt was beyond asleep.

"Yep. Take a look, Squirt. What do you think?" Ivy gestured towards the room's large dresser mirror. Y/n was seated in front of the dresser with her back facing toward it since Ivy and Betty didn't want her seeing herself until they were done. 

The h/c haired toon feline got up from the chair and gasped with a hand over her mouth when she saw herself. To say her sister and best friend knew their way around cosmetology was an understatement.

 To say her sister and best friend knew their way around cosmetology was an understatement

"Oh, my God

"Oh, my God. The two of you did this? I love it!" Y/n squealed, looking herself over.

"You better. I didn't stand here for two hours in these damn heels just so you could get picky again. This dress is bad enough." Ivy huffed with her arms crossed over her chest making y/n pout.

You'd think that since y/n was oh so kind to pay for the dress that Ivy would be a little more grateful. She was the maid of honor after all and the dress wasn't even that bad. The theme was red and purple, so she had to look that part. It wouldn't kill her to let go of her thing against skirts for one night.