Ch 8: Toontown

Hello my lovely flowers & welcome to chapter 8. 
Junk's starting to get real, huh? 
Hope you enjoy ^^ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Some brother and loving husband he is!" Eddie yelled as he and y/n drove at highspeed after Jessie. The sexy red bastard kidnapped Roger and if y/n had to pay any speeding tickets, let alone one, on top of the yellow car's shattered rear view window, someone was getting her foot shoved down their throat. 

"Shut up and drive. I'm pissed!" Y/n yelled back before going back to angrily texting Jessie. 

Y/n: When I get you, I'm gonna eat that ass! 😡

It didn't take long for her phone to go off. 

Stud Muffin: It's best not to tempt me while I'm driving Kitten~ 😏💋

"What?" Y/n mouthed before looking at her previous message. Instead of her text saying 'beat', it said 'eat'. Y/n face palmed groaning. Damn autocorrect... 

The chase went on until they came upon a certain tunnel that neither y/n nor Eddie thought they'd see again. 

The main entrance into Toontown. 

Eddie stopped the car and both of them got out. The yellow car disappeared through the darkness of the tunnel but it was too late to call in quits. It was time to get serious. 

Eddie rummaged through his old detective bag before pulling out a brown box. Inside was a toon handgun with toon bullets to match. 

"Eddie Valiant, Miss Birman! Well, you two are a sight for sore eyes!" The bullet with a long beard and mustache exclaimed. 

"I ain't seen you two in nigh on to five years." One with a cigar grinned. 

"Where've you been?" Mustache asked.  

"Drunk and being stupid. You feeling frisky tonight, fellas?" Y/n asked.  

"Yeah!" The bullets unisoned. 

"Let's go." Eddie said and flicked the cylinder open and the bullets loaded themselves in. After gripping their big kid slacks and ditching the alcohol, the chase was on again. 

~*~*~*~*~*~ 

Reader's P.O.V 

"Oh, Lord Jesus." I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose as we drove through Toontown. As usual, you're greeted by overly happy characters and that really annoying song. 

"You sure it was because of your sister's murder that you left?" Eddie asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Uh, can't say I'm sure anymore..." I replied before three hummingbirds flew over to the windshield. 

"Hi, Eddie! Hi, y/n! Bye, Eddie! Bye, y/n!" They said and the next thing I knew the car crashed into a pile of junk and into the rear of Jessie's car. Eddie and I got out of the car and inspected the yellow car but it was picked clean.  

"Alright, let's split up. This place is beyond insane and quite dangerous for a human. Be careful, Sourpuss." I said before running off. I ran down different streets, dodging toons, and all the crazy ass shit around, until the scent of Jessie's cologne hit my nose. Sniffing the air, I followed it until I came up across a dark alleyway. I was about to enter but that was before the sound of a wolf whistle stopped me in my tracks. 

'Oh, God...

I glance over to my left to see none other than the big bad wolf himself, a.k.a Wolfie, staring at me in a way that all men, whether human or not, did to all of us fine honeys out there. Us toons just exaggerate it more.