Ch 3: Acme Murder

Hello my lovely flower's, StolenNightmare here & welcome to chapter 3.
Got a taste of Mr. Smexy & reader showed him how to do it on stage.
Hope you enjoy ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Patty-cake, patty-cake!?!" Roger cried banging his gloved hands on the window of R.K. Maroon's office. Eddie showed him the photos of his little brother and he was literally playing the hand game patty-cake.

"Sorry, Rog, but it's true." Y/n said handing the distraught rabbit a hankie. He blew his nose and his snot made the piece of cloth stick to the desk.. Ew. Roger then started saying 'it wasn't true', 'that he won't believe it', 'he shan't believe it'.

"Believe it, kid. I took the pictures myself. He played patty-cake." Eddie says showing Roger the pictures.

"Hard to believe, Marvin Acme's wife. I've known her for more than 30 years. Who would of thought that Jessie was her sugar dad-"

"Finish that sentence and I claw your eyes out and besides if Jessie's anyone's sugar daddy he's mine." y/n cut R.K. off while pouring Roger a glass of alcohol.

"W-Where you a-anyways, y/n?" Roger sniffed wiping his eyes. Y/n handed him the glass.

"Working Rog, working. Drink up, you'll feel better." She said. Roger took the glass and just by the one swig he looked drunk as a skunk. Roger's face started changing colors, he was twitching/ spazzing out, and his cheeks started to inflate like a balloon. Everyone in the room backed away from the rabbit.

"Shit, I always forget about that/" Y/n mumbled making Eddie look at her. Roger's cheeks kept inflating until they burst and he sounded like an extremely high pitched train whistle. Y/n's ears pinned against her head as she, Eddie, and R.K. covered their ears. As the noise got louder, glass in the office shattered and even the glass bottle in y/n's hand shattered. After the noise stopped, Roger fell on R.K.'s desk dizzy.

"Thanks. I needed that." Roger said before he passed out face first into R.K.'s desk.

"Thanks for the warning, y/n." Eddie looked at the toon cat girl unamused.

"Yeah, probably should of gave a heads up." y/n replied.

"Look, Mr. Maroon. I think our work here is finished. How about that carrot you owe us, huh?" Eddie said. R.K. nodded and reached into his suit.

"A deal's a deal." R.K. handed the other 50 dollar check to Eddie. Eddie placed the check in his pocket and started to leave. Y/n was going to wish Roger goodbye but that was before he was triggered. R.K. and Eddie were trying to make him feel better but that only made Roger pounce on Eddie and started yelling about protecting Jessie and spelling 'Happy' incorrectly. After the pissed off rabbit moment, Roger crashed through R.K.'s window and ran off.

~Time Skip~

Reader's P.O.V

After the incident with Roger, I was finally in my home office which was coincidentally next door to Eddie. I hung up my fedora and coat on the coat rack and sat at my desk. Pictures scattered across the table. I smiled as I looked at them. Jessie and I on our first date, some of our performances together, sweet kisses, cuddling in bed, when he proposed to me, Roger was even in some of them... I'd give anything to go back in time but even a toon can't do that. Sighing, I place the pictures down, changed into a tank-top and shorts, and climb into bed.

SPLASH

"MEOW!!!" I sprung out of bed clinging to the ceiling with my claws. I was drenched in water from head to tail with a shit stain named Eddie Valiant staring up at me.