Ch 5: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way~

Hello my lovely flowers & welcome to chapter 5.
The lemon is here and I hope to god your ready.
My lemons aren't sugar coated & possibly cringy.
Skip if your an innocent cinnamon roll.
Sin is committed this chapter.
Probably gonna suck.
Hope you enjoy ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V

"Hello, Doll.~" An.. unfortunately familiar voice purred, making me stop dead in my tracks. My head slowly turned until I saw my supposed-to-be husband sitting at my desk with his feet on the table while twirling my magnifying glass in his fingers.

"Jessie?" I said causing the ginger to look at me with a none-to-pleased look on his face.

"Missed me, Kitten? Cause I sure missed you." Jessie placed the magnifying glass down and got up from my desk. His steps were slow and he circled me like a shark would to it's prey.

"W-what are you doing here?" My eyes never left him and he gave a bitter chuckle.

"What? Can't I see my wife who left me at the alter?" Jessie said with his voice dangerously low as he started to stalk towards me.

"A-actually I-I left you before the alter." I smiled nervously but flinched when he growled like a lion about to make a kill. His face was consorted into an angry tiger glare and I backed away as he got closer. He was the lustful, body devouring, love deprived hunter that had finally cornered his defenseless, love hostaging prey. Jessie's eyes were raging with lust, betrayal and most of all.. lust and there was no more drought in my southern lake if you know what I mean.

"Where were you?" Jessie demanded still stalking towards me.

"Here." I quietly replied but he still heard.

"Who is he?"

"Huh?"

"WHO IS HE?!?" Jessie yelled making me wince slightly with my ears pinned against my head. He's never actually yelled at me before.

"Who is he? What's his name? Where did you meet him?!" Jessie asked multiple questions.

"W-wha? Jessie what are you?-"

"Do I know him? What does he have that I don't? I gave you everything and he still managed to take you away from me, so I might as well know how great of a man he is!" Jessie growled backing me into a wall. His hands slammed on either side of my head.

'He thinks I got myself a Sugar Daddy doesn't he?'

"Jessie, I don't... I'd never... That's not why I..." I sighed. I didn't even know where to begin with this. Like, how do you tell the love of your life that you were supposed to marry why you left for a number of years and not make it seem selfish?

A sudden yelp escaped my lips as Jessie threw me onto my bed. I gasped when he ripped the towel from my body and I covered myself the best I could with my arms and tail. Jessie stripped himself of his red jacket, pinned me by my wrists, and removed my tail from covering my body. I was fully exposed to him and I didn't need to be smarter than a 5th grader to know where this was going. I blush and look away but Jessie's hand gripped my chin and made me look at him.

"Eyes on me, Doll. Only on me. You're mine and you're never leaving my sight again."

~Time Skip~

First Person's P.O.V

"Mmmm~" Y/n moaned, as Jessie's mouth attacked her wet lower lips. His tongue lapped up her juices and flicked her clit. He hummed feeling y/n's hand tug his hair. His eyes never left the beautiful sight in front him. His little kitten's body was covered in a thin layer of sweat, head reeled back in pleasure, ears pinned, eyes shut, and all because of him. He'd love to see that sugar daddy of hers top this. Jessie pulled away from y/n's lower lips and stripped of his pants. He didn't bother with the teasing because he's waited long enough for her. When Jessie Rabbit wanted something, he made damn sure he got it. Keeping y/n's legs spread, he rammed his whole shaft inside her with one hard thrust.

"Jessie!" Y/n called out feeling her walls stretch in a way they haven't in quite awhile. She forgot how much of a big boy her bunny was. Her claws tore up the bed sheets when Jessie flipped her onto her stomach and ground into her. His shaft hitting all the right places.

"You're so tight, Kitten~" Jessie groaned, thrusting harder and faster in y/n's flower. His hand gripped the base of her tail and every heated emotion radiated out of every move he made.

"You... always where... such a jealous... possessive bunny." Y/n moaned when Jessie's lips crashed onto hers.

"I don't like to share, Doll~"

"Fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum."

Jessie growled hearing those words and picked up the pace. Y/n's walls tightened, the knot snapped, and both came undone. Y/n collapsed on the bed feeling Jessie's warm seed fill her to the brim. Jessie pulled out and caught his breath before laying down next to his fallen kitty with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"See your Sugar Daddy top that!" Jessie smugly said. Y/n giggled before straddling her stud muffin of a ginger.

"There is no Sugar Daddy."

"Then why did you- but why...Huh?" Jessie had a confused look on his face.

"Listen, okay?" Y/n sighed before telling her story because Author-San is too fucking lazy.

"I never meant to hurt you, Jessie."

Jessie didn't know what to say. Yes, her choice was selfish as fuck but she did it for love. She did it for everybody... She did it for him. That was the sweetest yet most fucked up thing she's ever done. He couldn't take it anymore, he had to do it. Jessie pulled y/n into the most needed, most passionate, most loving kiss he could manage. He pulled away and smiled at the dazed look on his kittens face.

"I love you so much, Sweetheart. Never leave me again."

Y/n smiled and kissed Jessie again.

"I promise."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally... Done. Sorry it took so long and if it sucked.
Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter.
Stay chill my Black Roses.
Bye bye ^^

StolenNightmare~