1. he alive?

Idk why I making a sabito x giyuu x sanemi story but im am. 😭im pretty sure this is not even a ship but like who cares? 🙌

sabito and giyuu were dating before sabito "death" but giyuu like both sanemi and sabito

Sanemi will be in a relationship a bit later in the story(I need to make this story longer)

sabito was human at first, but then suddenly he was a demon. He didn't kill human though, the only thing he did was watch giyuu. He would make sure no one hurt him, he always got tired of shinobu bully him. So he did something about it.

The master isn't blind yet.

sabito can also walk in the sun.

Warning: smut, death, mention of suicide, gay, bullying, demon, rape? Abuse?

May be cringey, bad grammar and spelling mistakes

PLZ NO HATE🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️

Third person pov:

sabito was watching giyuu as usual, giyuu was in a hashira meeting. sabito was so proud of giyuu but he never liked the girl name shinobu. She would always bullying him, sabito was tired of it.

Sanemi also bullying giyuu a bit, but not as much as shinobu. Sanemi was getting mad at giyuu for some reason, he was about to slap him. When suddenly someone stop him, everyone was confused. Sanemi was piss, until he saw a demon, so was basically protecting giyuu.

The master was there, he just didn't said anything. The hashira were shocked, giyuu was surprised. He thought sabito was dead, and now he seems him alive but as a demon. Sabito just stare at sanemi, didn't move or anything until giyuu said something. "He...didn't mean...to hurt me.." Giyuu said in a whisper, sabito hear it though.

He just smiled, "oh giyuu...your always too kind to them.." sabito said as he hug giyuu, slowly playing with his hair. "This is different.." The master said as he walked to them. The hashira bow, sabito just kept hugging giyuu. Giyuu did nothing, just started to cry a bit.

"Who..are you?" Shinobu asked, sabito didn't really want to answer. Giyuu slowly said to answer though, so he did. "My name is sabito." He said looking at shinobu with a death glare.

"Your a demon?" Shinobu asked, it was quite obvious. He was a demon, but he was in the sun, they never see any demon in the sun. sabito nodded as a yes, he was a demon.

"Why are you protecting giyuu?" The master asked, sabito just stare at him. He didn't really care if he was the master of demons slayer. "Answer the question sabito~" giyuu said whispered in sabito his ear. sabito was shocked at that, but found it funny. "Because...giyuu is my bf.." sabito said with a smirked, shinobu was shocked.

She actually liked giyuu, and now she never get the chance. The master smiled a bit, "and also I haven't ate any humans.." sabito said giyuu just smirked. "If you did, then we couldn't be together.." Giyuu said this time anyone hear it, sabito was shocked.

sabito made this dramatic gasp, "what!?" sabito said as he hug giyuu more tightly now. "Wow...a demon who doesn't eat human...is he like nezuko?" Shinobu said the other hashira slowly agreed on it.

"Should we test him then?" Obanai ask looking at sanemi. Sanemi was about to cut his arm when sabito said something. "You don't need to test me, I would already attached giyuu, bc of those....cut" sabito said as he slowly started at giyuu, giyuu was shocked. "Fuck." Giyuu said that surprise everyone.

"Wait what!? Cut!?" Kyojuro said as he looked at giyuu, sabito wasn't surprised tho. He knew about them, he also knew why. Shinobu was about to check the cut or at least try when sabito stop her. "Don't...touch him" sabito said as he stare at shinobu.

Giyuu didn't said anything, he just hugged on to sabito more. They could hear giyuu crying, some of the hashira felt sad and guilty.

sabito slowly was trying to comfort giyuu, "im here now...they won't hurt you.." sabito said to giyuu, the hashira were confused tho, even the master was. People would take advantage of giyuu sometimes, no one knew about it.

But sabito knew all about it, he hated what they did to him. The master suggested that giyuu should go back home, and have a break. sabito was also protected by demon slayer now like nezuko is.

The other hashira wanna to knows if giyuu was ok, but sabito said nothing to them, He only cared about giyuu.